𝐆.𝐀.𝐁. || 𝐓𝐖𝐎

—

July 14th, 1991
{ 'Clemington Boulevard' - 6:15 A.M. }
[ *Resident 5046* ]

•••

The alarm clock repeatedly beeped as it went off on its set time.

The two bodies that laid in bed were twisted together, small droplets of sweat still remaining on their skin due to the night that had flew by.

Now getting irritated by the loud but helpful sound, the man slowly moved, not wanting to wake the lady next to him up, and turned the alarm off.

He eventually failed as the woman started to slip out of her slumber, now trying to remember where she was.

Her eyes lowered back down in relief after her memory came back. They then switched from looking down at herself to the male next to her who was now also wide awake.

"Morning.." Nicole chuckled under her breath before lowering her body, since she was sitting up, and gave him a slow, meaningful kiss as if he was her lawfully, wedded husband.

She pulled away and held eye contact with him. She took the time to worship his facial features.

His big, dough eyes glared back at her as they were lazily lowered. She was staring so hard, she could see her own reflection in his dark brown pupils.

His big, plump lips were slightly separated when they had bounced back from kissing her back.

Nicole then started to take in the scenery; Her clothes were thrown all over the floor as she now was only able to cover up with a black sheet. She admired the average amount of masculinity that laid onto his chest. She dragged her pedicured fingers over it and started to trace the slightly deepened lines of his six pack. His mid-deep chocolate skin shined as the horizon was just now starting to show through the window.

Two tattoos laid on his skin; One on the top right of his chest and the other on the mid left side of his abdomen.

"Good mornin'.." He replied back, giving her enough time to enjoy their last few moments together before he had to get up for work.

Immediately getting turned on by his voice, Nicole went in to attack his neck with kisses that soon turned into intense suctions. As much as he wanted to continue, he didn't want to be late.