6.

Mom<3

kiara didn't want taeguk to hear his parents fight, she carefully lifted him in her arms while he sobbed hugging her tight..she took him to his room and shut the door..

Shh...i am here..she wispered in return ..he sobbed not wanting to let go of a  mothers warmth which he never  got..

Gentally making him sit on his bed she took the first aid kit and took out the Cream gently applying it on his chubby cheeks which left a scar because of the slap..

After she was done she asked ...are you fine bun does it hurt alot?...in response taeguk just smiled hearing the nickname and the love and care she had and nodded his head..it does hurt a bit...

Can you give it a kissie so it goes away ? He asked in a baby voice showing her his puppy eyes wanting a kiss...and this melted her heart..she gave his chubby cheeks a smooch not wanting to hurt him..

Is it better now..?she asked and asked always her was was filled with worries...yes! But i have a question..! Can you answer it...

Kiara was afraid he would ask about what happened in between his parents because she knew nothing about it ...

Yes bun ofc go ahead..she said hesitately ..

Why do you care so much for me even when i was so rude towards you ..? And even insulted you ? He asked and his baby voice was filled with guilt for treating her this way.

She just chuckled and replied..because you are my baby my little bunny ..my son even if i didn't give birth to you i love you as a real mother...and you also had a reason ...you went through alot being just a 6 year old...

She replied while caressing his hair while he looked at her foundly and loving the feeling of a mothers love ....

And hugged her tightly burying his face in her neck inhaling her calming natural sent

Meanwhile someone was watching them from outside from outside with heart eyes...which was none other than Jungkook himself..loving kiara's care towards his son and admiring their bond ..

Soon there was a knock on taeguks door ...may i come in gukkie..? Asked jungkook softly

Yes appa..taeguk mumbled still hiding in her arms not wanting to let go of her..

Jung kook just chuckled coming in sitting on the bed near them ...

Are you fine guk..?he asked, it did hurt a bit but after mumma kissed it it went away..

*Mumma* these words of his surprised the couple , and kiara just smiled with teary eyes..finally after so much hardwork taeguk accepted her as his mother...

Really? I am glad its fine he said foundly looking at his wife and son...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taeguk~

His room~

His room~

Him holding kiara

Him holding kiara

Hope it gave you a bit of idea

💕:)