Chapter one

I awake to THAT dream again. I have cold sweats going everywhere down my body. I'm gasping for my breath its so hard to breathe right now. I look at my phone to see what time it is it's barely past twelve I was only out for an hour and a half. Well that's longer then last night. I start to change the sheets on my bed because they're soaked from my sweat gosh it's so disgusting. I tend to lay in bed just thinking about it for a few hours until my mom's stupid boyfriend walks in demanding something in the morning. But tonight I did something different because  I couldn't do that school is in just a  month and we just got done moving. That dream, how could school supposed to be a safe haven for learning be so scary and petrifing for anyone who comes in contact with it. I make sure I have all my school supplies ready and in my bag. After I get everything in my bookbag I laid down and said, "a few more years and I'm out of high school," and gave a big sign of relive. I lay here for several hours and get up and take care of the animals.

"What are you doing," mom screamed to scare me.

"Taking care of your animals" I quietly replied and continued.

Me and my mom hadn't really gotten along very well since her boyfriend moved in and i tried to came out as being trans not like we really did anyways. Her bf is still being a jerk about it and teases me and harnesses me about anything he possibly can while she sits there on her big butt laughing away because she thinks it's funny.

As the day progressed I got some money to go out shopping with a friend she doesn't know yet I'm hoping to tell her today. We're both average high and size. I'm really jealous of her long blonde hair and how great she looks compared to me. She says that my curly brown afro hair is awesome but I'd never believe it. We decided to meet at the mall.

----------------------------------------------------------------- sorry for any grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.