Seperate Ways??

King Pov
"Madison my daddy want us to come over real quick. Old nigga said its important and then after that I can come back and get you pregnant. I was now rubbing on her booty.
"Ok we can try but, if it hurt you not getting no more and I'm not playing so you better make it feel good the first couple times before you go deep." she was cherry red.

Madison Pov
That boy gone be the death of me I love his punk ass. We just pulled up to the house and they didn't look happy..

Keisha Pov
I was not Finna be apart of this cause King ain't Finna like this.

Kenny Pov
"Alright I'm getting straight to the point Madison a couple years ago lover boy here beat your brother badly he was in the hospital for months and what if your father wants to visit you. Your dad is the boss of Chicago."
"Not to be rude but ion even know my daddy so if he did want to see me I'll have him meet me some where."
"You two just can't stay away from each other huh?" I was laughing as I passed a blunt to King.
"Alright pops we gotta go." I could tell by his smile they finna fuck nasty lil motherfuckers.

King Pov
I got out the car and threw the roach on the ground. "Bay these tights getting on my nerve I'm finna change into some comfortable." she came back down in a muscle shirt on and some boy shorts.
"King Ian with the shit for real like them other hoes. I want you to myself cause I swear to God King I will kill over you.