Chapter 181.190

Chapter 181 Xu Jin and Yuri

  Yu Biluo felt a little strange, it was the first time she saw Yuri let himself go, and it was also the first time she saw Xu Jin's face with such a...er, irritable expression?
  Zhong Lisheng saw Yu Biluo's curiosity, and explained to Yu Biluo, "It's a long story, and we have to start

  when Yuri joined the team ." Like the poisonous tongue now, he used to be a innocent and innocent boy. Once Yuri made a small mistake and was fined 2 kilometers and a 3,000-word self-criticism.

  Yuri's physical fitness is very good, but on the other hand, he hates writing self-criticism. It is said that he gets a headache when he reads the words of the self-criticism, but the self-criticism was also one of the punishments. During that time, Yuri held his head and sighed in the dormitory every day. . And the person in the entire team who is in charge of checking the self-criticism is Xu Jin.

  At that time, a team member gave Yuri a trick with the mentality of watching the excitement. He told Yuri that Xu Jinxu, the team's deputy, likes fluffy creatures, and people who like this kind of thing are generally soft-hearted. If you are soft, you will be exempted from the review.

  Yuri believed it was true at the time, and practiced acting like a baby in front of the mirror when he was free. Then one day he thought that his coquettish skills were full, and he couldn't wait to go to Xu Jin to implement his plan.

  Xu Jin, don't look at him with a smile on his face, but actually he has a dark heart, and he is so straight that he can't be straight anymore, so when Yuri acted like a baby in front of him, not only did Xu Jin not soften his heart, Instead, Xu Jin felt uncomfortable. This also caused Yuri's training intensity and time to rise sharply in the following period of time.

  Yuri also doubted whether his method was wrong, but was fooled by that teammate, and once again rushed towards a road of no return, he began to block Xu Jin everywhere, and once blocked Xu Jin, he started to face Xu Jin Acting like a baby caused Xu Jin to wish to throw Yuri out of the team during that period of time.

  Yu Biluo listened with gusto, "What about after that? Will Yuri be exempted from the review?"

  "No way, not only no way, but also a 2,000-word review letter. But since then, Xu Jin has also cast a shadow on Yuri's acting like a baby."

  Yu Biluo looked at Xu Jin with a dark face and used vines to cover the surrounding area . He collected the guns, and Yuri stood beside him with a straight board, "This is probably one thing for one thing."

  Yu Biluo waited for Xu Jin to collect all the guns on the ground and received them in his own space. , when looking at the ground, the situation below has changed, the mutated rats have the upper hand, and the mutated mandala has counterattacked from the beginning, but now it is completely defensive, seeing that the defeat of the mutated mandala has become a success It's a foregone conclusion.

  "Qiao An, what level is your ability?" Yu Biluo looked at Qiao An and asked.

  "Level three. What's the matter?"

  Yu Biluo flipped her palm, and a fiery red crystal nucleus appeared in her palm, "This is a third-tier fire system crystal nucleus, you should absorb it." Yu Biluo threw the crystal nucleus to Joan, looked at the situation below, and said slowly, "Let's add fire to their battle."

  Joan was stunned for a moment, and then the corners of his mouth rose wildly, "Okay!"

  While Qiao An was absorbing the crystal nucleus, Yu Biluo looked at Zhonglicheng and Yuri, and said softly, "Let's help that mutated mandala, so that it won't be able to hold on and enter the stomachs of rats early .”