Chapter 411.420

Chapter 411 The Old Man Appears
  In the middle of the camp, a warm yellow light shines through the unclosed gap of a large tent. Inside the tent, the five members of the Liuli team are having a meeting.

  "Captain, it's not a good start. First, I dealt with a group of people outside the reserve. I thought that the remaining people could reach the inner circle of the reserve. Who would have thought that two of them would be lost as soon as they entered the reserve?" Tian Yao sat down. Sitting on the chair, propping his chin with his hands, his face was full of anger. "What are you doing at the registration office? Those people running at the back obviously don't have the ability to protect themselves, and a group of idiots asked them to report for this task, how crazy!"

  "No strength!"

  "Still slow!"

  Su Yan leaned On Su Cha's body, her mouth pouted slightly, "The task is so dangerous, and it's tiring to have to protect these laggards!

  " Order, once you participate in the mission, you must never quit halfway. That is to say, you must either complete the mission or go back, or the whole army will be wiped out and die inside." Xiang Shuzhu felt that the people above were simply unreasonable. The news, there has been no movement since then, but just because of such a person who doesn't know life and death, and can't tell the truth from the fake, how many people with supernatural powers were forced to come and die!
  "The task is difficult." Su Cha thought about the vine she met before, and spit out four words.

  "There are too many changes." Su Yan thought about the group of supernatural beings who were out of breath after running, and said with a look of disgust: "If there is any danger, relying on the physical fitness and strength of these people The ability level, people who have to cut in half!"

  "What should I do?" Su Cha asked a key question.

  How to do? Take people with you? They must die! But throwing people here seems to be death, they can't get out, not to mention the original order. Xiang Shuzhu is worried, and his head hurts.

  At this moment, there was a sudden noise outside. Xiang Shuzhu already had a headache, but when he heard this voice again, his head hurt even more. She stood up abruptly, opened the tent and walked out.

  "What are you arguing about!" Xiang Shuzhu's cold shout followed a gust of wind towards the place where the supernatural beings gathered. The noise disappeared in an instant, followed by a muffled hum, which was very obvious in the quiet atmosphere.

  Xiang Shuzhu led the people of the Liuli team towards the direction of the sound, and the supernatural beings on the periphery saw Xiang Shuzhu and remembered the opponent's methods before, and quickly gave way to the opponent.

  Xiang Shuzhu led the Liuli team to the center of the encirclement, and the first thing he saw was a man lying on the ground with obvious bruises on his right cheek and chin, followed by the standing young man with a pair of charming fox eyes .

  "What are you doing? Who will tell me what happened?" Xiang Shuzhu didn't know what was going on now, and she didn't have any reasonable thoughts. She stood there quietly, waiting for someone to come out and tell me. She explains cause and effect.

  Xiang Shuzhu doesn't have the idea that you are weak but you are reasonable, but he can't hold back someone in their team.

  "Captain, needless to say, isn't it just that some people rely on their own strength to bully the weak!"

  Ke Haochu turned his head and glanced at the Liuli team member, but he didn't recognize him. There is no need to be angry with a female supernatural being. Ke Haochu's self-cultivation is considered good. With him, as long as he doesn't offend him, he is still willing to respect the rules before the end of the world and take care of the disadvantaged.