encoreberry - rollerskates and drinks

romantic pairing - mirai/very berry fast (encoreberry)

inspired by the song Everyday I Love You by Vivi <33 love u lots wong kahei

---

"thank you everyone for coming! i love you all!" the idol said as she throws invisible kisses to dozens of her fans.

she sighs and smiles for a bit, satisfied seeing the crows cheer and scream, a part of her still felt the adrenaline rush she experienced earlier today.

she opens the backstage door and closes it using her foot, sighing as she sat down on her usual chair, grabbing the brush and combing her hair, removing some things that got in her way, fixed some of her makeup even though there wasn't really much makeup, just lip gloss, blush, mascara, and some foundation she supposes.

while she was fixing up her stuff her phone suddenly chimed, a message perhaps, but from whom? she checks her phone and sees the notification pop up, she grins.

it's very berry fast.

she clicks on the notification and unlocks her password in a jiffy, checking to see what the berry scented girl had texted her.

roller girl 💘

7:05 PM

roller girl 💘
hey mirai, noticed that your concert ended, was wondering if you wanna grab a drink?

mirai
sure! let me just get ready c:

mirai smiled at the text and got ready real quick, she's missed hanging out with berry fast, ever since their schedules on performing were uptight they could only hang out using video chats and such. but today was rather special, her gut could feel it.

she decided to ditch her usual ponytail and went with a low braid instead, humming a tune as she braided her pink locks. after getting her hair done she picked some comfortable yet casual looking clothes, perhaps a yellow and black striped sweater would work, she put on some denim sweatpants and white shoes.

 after getting her hair done she picked some comfortable yet casual looking clothes, perhaps a yellow and black striped sweater would work, she put on some denim sweatpants and white shoes

"looks perfect!" she spoke to herself.

mirai then grabbed some items she needed, and then she left the room, greeting her co-workers and all then leaving the building.

and there, she spotted her girlfriend, endlessly scrolling on whatever social media was in. and there, mirai had an idea to spook her. she quietly tip toed her way onto berry fast's back and...

"mira, i can see you y'know?"

mirai stomped her foot out of frustration and laughed, berry fast only chuckled, the green haired girl looked at the pink haired girl's appearance and her cheeks tinted pink, mirai was stunning as always.