drabbles - scicat and rowdy

HII IM ALIVE AGAIN

instead of art i made a few (2) drabbles about scicat and rowdy angst for my friends on twt!! also yeah original sources are from my twitter

scicat drabble

"Scii baby pleaseee..." Lemon cat whined across the bed, her hands were reaching for her wife. "You can continue that tomorrow, could you please get in here so we can cuddle already???"

Scientist thought for a bit, humming for dramatic effect to get a kick out of Lemon Cat.

"Fine, alright." She gently placed her mechanism down and joined her wife in bed, to which she cheered tiredly.

Lemon Cat snuggled her arms around Scientist's waist as Scientist herself hugged underneath Lemon Cat's arms so she could rest her head on her wifes.

"Night, Love."

*

rowdy angst 😢😢😢

'i wont be gone for too long.' tc signed, 'few days.'

rowdy sighed.

'ill see you soon, ok?'

"yeah yeah alright, ill wait when you'll arrive." rowdy crossed his arms together as his tail sways back and forth.

tc nodded, he turned around and was off to his business, leaving rowdy alone with himself and his thoughts.

a few minutes pass, 4 or maybe 6. his back is pressed against the wall and slumps down.

he balls his fist together, keep it together rowdy, he said he'll come back.

rowdy's breathing shakes and he's only noticed now that tears were coming out from his eyes, he's gonna leave me behind. he won't come back.

rowdy curls up into a ball and tries to fight back tears, and fails.

he'll leave me.

and im alone again.

rowdy was kept awake the whole night, his thoughts pestering him.

*

okay yeah those are it LOL

as for the chef wiz fic, i promise you its almost done unfortunately school is kicking me in the ass and giving me stress so I haven't had the time to properly write and polish it so it's gonna be a while 🥲

what makes it worse was that i was supposed to finish it last month but i was in a deep slump that i couldn't get out of :/

OKAY MOVING ON FROM SAD SHIT most likely i think i can try and finish the fic by late july so hopefully i can feed the chef wiz fans....

“it'll be out when it's ready.”