Introduction of Me (Mobile Journal)

Hie myself Alex and yeah I know this is my cell phone and I know who I am. But still, if someone else gets their hand on my phone, so this will help them.

As I was introducing I am Alex, I am already 25 years old spirit. A bit late to start writing a diary. I live with my parents. Yes! I do. We are a family of four (Me, Papa, mom, and younger brother). I do not have so many friends. But I have one to rely on. I am a graduate. I studied Mass Communication and Journalism. Yeah, so writing a diary is something which I was thinking to do for the last 8 years. At first, I thought I will make an actual diary the physical one then I drop the idea and taught to make a digital one coz this seems more feasible.

Yes! A diary! So no me.

But you never know what can hit you to think differently, and in my situation, it's a book. Yes, you heard it correctly a book. The book which made me do this progressive change is called "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. I am sure a few of you must this book.

So for the past few months, things are not going as expected and my family is facing a lot that has torn me apart from the inside. Mom is been diagnosing with CNS Tuberculosis, Spine TB and along with that slipped disk. I am spending 24/7 with mom and helping her to recover. She is on total bed rest. And dependent on others. It's hard for her coz she is so enthusiastic and always ready to go, person.

I know the fact that things are not looking good. But I am not demotivated, all I think about is how and what more can I do to help her to recover fast. And also I am thankful to God. For providing me with such vibrant energy to fight the circumstances.

Why do I start writing a diary?

I remember when I was in 11th std my biology teacher Ms Swati asked me to make a habit of writing a diary. Not because it's a good and productive thing to imbibe in but because she thought that in the future I might be famous. This diary will help writers to write books about me. Yeah! I also laughed at first. But now when I see myself and the challenges. I thought let's jot down what I am feeling. Also, the reason behind her thinking I might be a big shot is coz I told her my upbringing story which is not so good. Believe it or not, I had some rough days too.

What my dairy will consist of?

A daily voyage of your day and mine. I said yours coz I see you guys with me on this journey of mine. Daily motivation and downfall. I mean who doesn't like people giving up on dreams? Harsh! Isn't it? Well, it's the rule of this world. But don't worry I am full of motivation except for a few times.

What "YOU" my readers will get to obtain from my diary?

Well, why don't you find it for yourself? 

If you'd ask me I would say a rollercoaster adventure journey of mine filled with lots of hopefulness and joyousness and a bit of every feeling that one can think of.

So are you ready let's start.

Date:- 27th of April, Thursday.

Today let's not start with how I woke up let's start with when I slept yesterday. I closed my eyes at 4:30 am and I woke up at 6:30 am morning. I spent two hours sleeping which is 6 hours less than what human beings need. Not mentioned anywhere but that's what we have been told, aren't we? 

So after wandering in a dreamland of mine where I saw myself with the brand new I phone and a heck of cash was over I was thrown into reality. Yes, the harsh reality.

As I mentioned before the condition of my mom. The day starts with her. Brushing her teeth cleaning her and combing her hair was the very first assignment of the day. After that, I focus on my regular chores. The time was ticking and it was already 10:30 am. Time for morning breakfast. I know it's late for most of you but what can I say when you live 24/7 in your 600 sqft apartment with nothing much to do time is not the first thing that comes into your mind.

After breakfast, I continued with my reading. What am I reading? Remember? "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. Fellas let me have this opportunity to embrace this book its so fuck*ng good in so many ways. Not to mention that I have already told you guys I started writing this diary because of "The Secret" book. The book is super motivating and you can tell that by taking my example. I for myself pretty much sure that I will never write a diary of my daily chores. After reading half of the book I am sure that anything can happen if you put your heart and mind into something.

The book is terrific and if you ask me I would love to recommend this book to every individual out there. Go read this book and you will find purpose and a clearer picture of what you want. I am on verge of finding it. But that is me. Btw I read 75 pages today and now I am on page no 92. Till now in the book I read about the law is attraction, gratitude, the step process (ask, belief, and receive), the power of taking action and visualization, and the law of gravity. Basically that all sums to one thing and that are you attract what you think.

So after reading marvellous writing for almost two and a half hours I shifted my mind to something else which is lunch ofcourse. What else it would be? I had my lunch. Not to brag about but I did some cooking (I am good at it). After mom got sick for the first few months relatives were there to help but no one stays till eternity so they all went to their lives and continued with ours. Now, most of the cooking is done by papa (father). I am good with vegetables and curry. 🍛  

After lunch, I sat with mom and talked with her for some time. Also, I forgot to mention that due to TB in her brain, she lost her hearing power last month. So now it's more difficult than ever but I am hopeful that everything will be fine it's just the testing phase and nothing more.

After the afternoon comes the evening and that's my favourite part of the day. I helped mom with her daily exercise. After that cleaned the utensils and the room My younger brother is an exact copy of me the notorious one. He is a big help in circumstances like this. I am blessed to have a brother like him. So he helped me with the daily chores and after finishing all my 7:30 evening we played a game called Ludo (Diced).🎲 Which of course I lost. After having dinner at 9:30 and watching my favourite IPL team SRH lose its match against Gujrat Giants we went to our bed. I gave mom her medications. And after that, I watched my favourite sitcom "The Modern Family" for roughly 4 episodes.

The good thing about today:- I read a wonderful book and admired the individuals I hope to see grow in the future. Palak and Deepak. They both were upset and I am happy that I was able to help them with words.

How many times have I spoken to Deepak today:- 6 times. Still wonder about Deepak. Well, you have still had to wait for a little coz he is a big subject to cover.

I am super grateful for every little thing that I have in my life.

Bye, see you in the next chapter.