1.

"Who are you?" Theseus whispered to the man who looked almost identical to him. The man smiled a big toothy smile with one tooth missing, the scars on his face looked older but were healed. "My name's Tommyinnit, you can call me Tommy! I saw that you were sad so I wanted to cheer you up!" Tommy whispered gleefully, still dancing the waltz with Theseus.

"That was very kind of you but  I'm not a dancer" "Neither am I, but it's ok! It's making you smile a bit right?" Tommy was a very energetic person. His hair was a long and unkempt vanilla blond but fell in his face in all the right places. His eyes were an ocean of different blues but baby blue was most prominent. The scars on his face were huge but he didn't seem to care. There was a smiley tattoo on his neck as well as a knife scar that fan across his entire neck. He had a white button down with red and blue accents. His pants were a beige brown but through one pant leg, you can vaguely see a robotic leg. He had red and white shoes that looked recently cleaned as you can see mud lines on parts of the shoes. He had an emerald, a black feather, and an amethyst on one ear and on the other it had obsidian, oxidized copper, and a guitar pic. 

Theseus however kept to himself, never really cried in front of people. His hair was also a vanilla blond  but was more neat and together. His eyes no  longer shined a beautiful blue but a dull blue gray that no longer shined. His crown was  centered on his head with gold dangling from the top of it. His clothes were expensive as he is the crowned prince. His clothes consisted of a white dress shirt with a navy blazer that was buttoned and decorated with gold and emerald green accents. His pants were pristine white, had blue accents and gold chains hanging from his belt. His shoes were the best dark navy blue, almost black, dress shoes.

Theseus cracked a smile. It was a small one but you could tell he was happy. Tommy glanced  behind him at the royal family and saw that they were in shock. Fundy was very happy, almost giddy seeing his uncle smile with someone other than with him. Wilbur tried not to but looked extremely jealous. Techno, Phil and Ranboo didn't seem to care or were too busy wrapped up in dancing.

Tommy and Theseus danced for the rest of the party, mostly slow dancing but when certain songs came on, Tommy forced Theseus out of his comfort zone a bit but they both had fun!