The beginning

TW ABUSE IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

"Co-" "no ava I've had it with your lies. We're done". He stalked off as I sank to the floor crying. No one ever sees me cry. I never normaly cry. I'm thankful that it was a desolated unused corridor. After a while I got up and shakily made my way home. I spotted I.C.E outside med but thought nothing of it and just made my way home talking to myself letting the emotions run. "We're done? That means no more mornings getting up late and having cuddles. No more late late nights because we had been together. No more showers together him gently rubbing body wash into my shoulders. No more kisses on the counter. No more feeling like I have someone to talk to. No more trust. No more feeling safe No more love." It may seem crazy talking to myself but it lets all my feelings out so I don't have to tell anyone.
I pulled Into my large house and went inside and sat on the ivory sofa and cried. Cried myself to sleep.

He pushed me up against the wall. He was going to hurt me. Maybe even kill me.
I pushed down the bubble of fear as he raised his fist. He punched me so hard my head flew backwards and smashed into the wall. His hand was clamped around my throat.
All the air leaves my lungs my hands fall to my sides uselessly. White hot pain. Bright orange stars swim Into vision flashing and dancing before my eyes.
He punches again.
The orange stars expand and spin across my line of vision sparkling like gems impossibly bright and burning. All tinged suddenly with a flashing ring of blue.

I woke up panicking and sweating at this memory.
I never ever relive memories.
Has Connor really hurt me that much.
I push away the memories of my childhood "avalynne you've gone years without reliving it don't make it start again" i told myself.
I splashed cold water on my face and went back to my room and dug in my drawer.
I pulled out one of connors old shirts he left one time and put it on.
I inhaled the familiar scent of Connor. Well more so his cologne I got him but just Connor.
I curled up in bed and tried to fall asleep.
My alarm went off.  "SHIT i have work and it's a surgery with Connor" "no no no no no no" "I cant do this today" I slide to the floor sobbing.
I ring Sharon "this is Sharon goodwin executive director of patient and medical sevices at gaffney Chicago medical Center how can I help?" "Hey Uhm ms goodwin it's avalynne bekker" I fake cough "you okay ava?" "I'm calling in sick. I really don't feel well. I get dizzy when I stand up I'm sorry" "okay ava, get some rest. If it gets worse come into med. it's not good to get dizzy" "okay will do thank you" I hang up. I miss Connor.

Most of this is the same I just took some off the end. Because I'm completely changing the next chapter and I'm already working on it It just doesn't match up.
Ava may or may not get hurt 🤭