†nightmare♪

Tw after Wilbur falls asleep !

Tommy slowly opens his eyes. He squints them but after they've adjusted to the light he notices how his face is buried into what seems to be a sweater. Tommy takes a breath and realizes how he's positioned.

Wilbur's leaned on the arm of the couch, resting his chin on Tommy's head. And Tommy's cuddled up against him, his face buried into the older's sweater with the rest of him being huddled up in a ball; Wilbur's hands wrapped around the blonde gently.

Comfort washes over the boy, but he quickly pushes it away. He cant be huddled up to Wilbur, knowingly. It'll make him look weak and pathetic. He can't, he tells himself. Though all he wants to do his peacefully fall back asleep in the safety of Wilbur's warmth.

Tommy lets go of Wil's sweater and gently, and slowly, moves his hands off him. "Wi-" He starts, but pauses. He doesn't need to wake up Wilbur. So he decides to leave him be and go back home, not before putting a blanket over him.

A gust of chilly air hits the blondes back and makes him shiver. Tommy pulls out his phone from his pocket and turns it on to see the time. 7am. He assumed his parents would still be asleep, and if so he'd most likely sleep too.

The brit can barely remember huddling up to Wilbur. The most he remembers is drifting off to sleep on Wilbur's arm. He shrugs the thought out of his mind and walks up to his door.

He opens it slowly and it creaks, and he's greeted with the darkness of the hallway briefly being lit up by the open door. He takes a step inside and shuts the door quietly behind him. Relief leaves him in a sigh as he walks up the stairs into his bedroom.

He takes off his shoes and throws his socks into a basket full of other clothes, then plops down onto his bed. The brit crawls to his pillow and rests his head on it, pulling his covers over him. Resisting an urge to snuggle into his pillow for more comfort.

Wilbur surprisingly didn't wake up until about 10:47am. Whenever the brunette woke up he noticed he didn't feel any pressure on his stomach, where Tommy was laying.

Whenever he looked down all he saw was a blanket over him and no Tommy. Panic flooded his mind for a few seconds but he realized that Tommy probably already went home and didn't wanna wake him up.

The gesture of Tommy putting the blanket over Wilbur made him grin softly. The brit removed the blanket from his legs and stood up, placing it on the couch.

A sigh left Wilbur as he stretched out his arms above his head for a few seconds. The brunette walked over to the counter and grabbed his phone then made his way to his room and sat down on his bed, scooting to the wall to be more comfortable.

Nothing really filled Wilbur's mind as he sat and stared at the wall, looking for thoughts. He was still a little tired, but he knew he shouldn't go to sleep.

He opened his phone and looked at discord. He started to scroll through old discord dms. Boredom washed over him, not being able to find anything to do.

After what felt like hours he decided to get up grab his guitar. He opened its case and sat down on the floor beside his bed after grabbing it.

He takes in a breath and gentry strums the 6 strings. The brit strums them up and down for a bit trying to think of something to play. He lets his hands push down strings and play different cords.

The sound fills the room as music forms. He lets himself get washed away in the melody as he begins to play one of his songs.

"You know it takes a lot to move me.." He mumbles.

"So if you figure it out, tell-" Wilbur stops, accidentally fucking up. "bitch" he sighs a little annoyed, but the annoyance drifts away quickly.

Maybe another song will be better to play. He starts stumming again, focusing himself on the new song.