Chapter: 04

A/N: Well. Next chapter I guess. There will be quite a lot of swearing. so if ur uncomfortable with that, i highly suggest you leave now. :3

{£~£\¥~€]+#*]%]+<¥\£\%]^}

Twenty minutes later, while I'm tapping away on my phone, sitting on Chase's couch, I hear a click come from the front hall. Ignoring it, I set back to work on trying to get a new high score on 'Flappy Bird'.

{Fuck that game. It makes me SO MAD! My High Score is 8 at the moment... WOOT!}

That, my friend was the biggest mistake I ever made.

Chase screamed boo behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders, making me scream on the top of my lungs.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" I scream, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET BACK IN?!"

"Well, Einstein. This IS my house, so I, In Fact have a key."

I scoff.

"Damnit! I was gonna have fun tonight, letting you freeze outside..."

"Aren't you so kind today."

"Well actually It's in fact the night..!"

He smirks and heads upstairs. I stay, having a plan for payback, seeing as he scared the living hell out of me.

When he comes back down, he is wearing nothing but grey track pants.

Oh my lord, he is so fit!

I stand there, in the middle of his kitchen, wide-eyed, mouth open.

"Um..." I stutter.

"You- you uh, work out?"

He chuckles to himself quietly.

"Well you gotta if you play sports- ya know?"

Wow Riley! Way to state the obvious.

I started to blush a nice shade of tomato red.

As I start to look at the ground to hid my embracement, Chase pushes my chin up again with his finger.

"You know-" He starts off. "Wanna go play old school Mario?"

I nod and grin a little. He knows me too well, I just LOVE playing really old versions of games.

I laugh and push him away.

"lets go."

I race upstairs and into his room, jumping on his bed. Not very much has changed since he was a kid. The layout is the same- The decorations are a little different though.

A few minutes later Chase slowly walks into his room, hands in pockets.

"What took you so long slow-poke?" I tease.

"Well a man's gotta piss, doesn't he?" Chase replied.

"Um TMI!"

He heads over to the Play Station and turns it on, plopping down on the bed beside me, handing me one of the remotes.

***
A few hours later I'm half asleep. I was asleep for awhile until Chase got Mad because he he died and Yelled, throwing down the controller.

I pretended to be asleep as he got up to turn of the station.

When he came back he came over top me and kissed me softly on the forehead.

I smile to myself as he starts to pick me up.

"Doesn't matter sketchers. Beds still mine. You know i don't like to share."

At this I silently giggle.

Finally he got me down the stairs and onto the couch- with some struggle.

am I actually that fat?! Because he is like a strong guy...

Tucking me in, he plants another small kiss upon my nose.

When I'm sure he's upstairs I open my eyes.

Whispering to myself, I say "Oh sweet jesus Chase. If only i could read your mind.."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Omg I'm so excited for the next chapter!! I hope you all will be thrilled and happy with it!!

A/N: Sorry its so short! I didn't know what else to write in this chapter. The real action hasn't started yet, and will hopefully, and probably start in the next chapter. [Prepare to be shocked ;)]

If I get at least 5 votes, maybe I'll update again this week!!

-Samich xoxo

All Rights Reserved Wattpad 2015 @TheSamich_