Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3-Megan

Maths is probably the most boring lesson I do. The only good thing about Maths lessons is that I can get away from Kristen and all her friends. About halfway into the lesson, there was a tentative knock at the door. Why would someone come to the 8th Grade classroom? They never do.

Mrs Stone opened the door. When we saw the person standing at the door, Lilly and I rolled our eyes at eachother. It was this girl who was really pretty. Like really beautiful. We knew that she would probably be one of Kristen's friends. But why had she come? We soon found out that she was joining our class. This surprised me, because Lorietta High School is not an especially good school or anything. Most people go to Greylakes High, which gets way better marks than our school. Surprisingly, the girl looked up an smiled at me. I looked around, trying to see if there was any other person who this girl could've been staring at. And... no; she was staring right at me.

************************************UNFINISHED*********************************************

Heeyyy

Please tell me what you think of it and whether you think I should carry on with the story or not.

Thanks

-Annavictoria16 xoxoxox