PROLOUGE (or however you spell it)

OKAY, LETS START! This is my first book ever made. Its a fan fiction, get that. NOT REAL! Please don't copy me!

ONCE UPON A TIIMMME......

HALEY POV.

I looked out the window from the taxi that was bringing me to my University. It felt good to be in the right place with the right education, even though that one thing, was missing from me. 

It didn't matter a lot anymore. I was fine.

We drove ahead were i spotted a tall and long building. It was painted white, with a bunch of creative graffiti going on and with something that looked like a festival.

A bunch of students were walking around greeting each other. There was also a blue fountain, with a group of people talking aside from it. I played with a small brown curl.

Why did i feel sad? He was gone, and i was kinda used to it. No point in crying.

The taxi pulled over and unloaded my bags. I got off, feeling a brown curl brush against my cheek. 

A man came over and asked if i needed any help. I looked around. There were other people with much more bags, so i decided to let him off loose and carry my own.

I took the 2 suitcases and backpack entering the main lobby of the big building. there were bright red couches on one side, and small plants. then there was a white marble desk, with a little bowl of candies. i popped on and asked the lady for my key, and gave her my papers.

after that, i went up the elevator, to floor 8. 8b. I had a roommate, hopefully they were nice. I could have gotten my own room, but i HATED living alone. I entered staring at the bright room. There was a small kitchen, a tiny room for a living room, and 2 small bedrooms. I took a deep breath. Living by myself with a stranger wasn't very bad, but it had to do.

*click* i heard the door unlocking. It must have been my roommate.

I was super excited to meet her. She entered the room and smiled as soon as she saw me. "You must be my roommate. My name is Jamie." She said with a grin. "Hey, I'm Haley." Jamie had long black hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a cute nose piercing. She was wearing black shorts, and a maroon tank-top.

She settled in and jumped on the couch as soon as she put her bags down.

I quickly settled into my room, making it feel homey, bye hanging so,e pretty blue curtains and little accesories. I saw the corner of a book peeking out of my backpack. It was a One Direction book. I quickly pulled it out and saw a picture of the person that was the closest to me, yet so far away. Almost like he didn't exist.

HARRY'S POV.

I lied there on my bed, watching the telly. Just a regular Saturday afternoon, like everyday. Me and the lads were supposed to have a practise, but I told them i had a tummy ache. I just wanted to relax.

I got up and went to go get a snack. My tummy grumbled, Suddenly, i heard a scream coming from the balcony. I went and looked out. It was just a fan. I chuckled and ate my banana.

"MARRY ME HARRY, THERE NO ONE LIKE YOU!"

She was wrong.

There was one person just like me, and I had been trying to put her behind for a long time. It was so hard to be away from her, and i didn't want to think about it since it would affect my career. But it did, i thought of her every so often.

I went back in my room, and brought out a picture of me and her when we were just 5. Wow, i hadn't seen her in so long. I ran my hands through my hair.

It was weird actually, how i had to leave her. 

But i had to stop thinking about her.

___________________________________________________________________

DID YOU GUYS GUESS IT YET? WHAT ARE HALEY AND HARRY?

I hope that one person that read this or whatever :/  

THEY LIKED IT! 

Sorry if its a little short.

SEE YOU NEXT TIMEMEMEMEMEM