Chapter 1

HALEY POV

I sat there waiting for his response.

BLOOP!

Harry: oh hey there kiddo.

Haleyy: hi.

Harry: watcha up to?

Haleyy: well nothing. Its just that our birthday is coming up, and we might not spend it togethor. I mean, we always did, for the past 19 years.

Harry: i know how you feel. Im sorry. My career is getting in the way of our connection.

Haleyy: yeah i guess. Hmp. :(((

Harry: whats wrong?

Haleyy: i feel like your job is more important than me sometimes.

Harry: don't say that. Your my twin sister for petes sake. I wont forget you.

Haleyy: well i hope you know what its like for me to get across everyday without hearing your voice.

Harry: haley, are we really gunna settle this now? Over chat?

Haleyy: i guess not.

Harry: well then. I have to go, the boys and i are doing a meet up.

Haleyy: k. Bye harry, ill miss you.

Harry: bye haley.

YOUR PARTNER LOGGED OFF.

i sat there just staring at the screen, re-reading it over and over again. Maybe he's right, maybe he wont forget me. I mean he is my twin... But i could shake it off. It just bothered me that no matter how many times i try and get to him, he wont get me.

*next morning*

I got up and went to the kitchen, to get a snack. Maybe a banana will do. I sat there on the floor munching my snack as my phone vibrating.

Ugghh... I didnt want to talk to anyone right now. I was just depressed that my own twin was ripped away from me.

And then, it vibrated again.

Maybe i should answer...

But then i thought ;hmmm, better not.

And what do you know, it started ringing. I got up and answered it throwing the banana at the wall.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME."

"Well i thought you'd be happy to hear from me." Said a deep british accent.

"HARRY!!" I screamed in the phone.

"Hey love, i just wanted to tell you something;they actually gave us about a month off."

"And...."

"Well me and the lads actually booked a ticket to canada. We will arrive tomorrow."

"SERIOUSLY?? OMG!!! THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN YOU IN 3 YEARS!!!  

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW YOUVE GROWN UP AND LOOK NOW!"

"Really?? Cuz i don't. Your my twin, you look almost exactly like me."

"Lol. Haha. Mkay, I CANT WAIT!!!"

"Me too, i have to go now, nialls tugging on my leg for food. Lol, bye ill see you tomorrow.

"Bhaii!!"

I hung up the phone and went to my room. I could t believe it. I was going to see him. I was going to see my twin.

But then, it hit me. Niall will be there.

Oh gosh,

Oh no,