Chapter 3

hello!!! Heres another chapter of you belong with me! I knew this book wasnt supposed to be about niall and haley, it is supposed to be about harry and haley. So here you go!

Oh and IM writing this part as im in the middle of writing this chapter, i did not notice the part were i mentioned that harry was leaving on their birthday and haley would have to spend the holidays alone. It makes no sense since his birthday is February first. So lets pretend that there birthday is December 15, which is when break starts for haley. So technically harry is leaving on their birthday and when the holidays start.

HERE WE GO (Peter pan voice)

HARRY POV.

shoot. She didnt hear me, did she?

"Whats up?" I said going over to her and putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Your leaving on friday. On our birthday. You have GOT TO BE KIDDNG ME!!" She said looking at me with her piercing green eyes.

"Its not my fault, haley. Simon says we have to start tour as soon as we can, and he's only giving me a week off!" 

I looked at her, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. I hated seeing her cry, it hurt. As if it was happening to me. She was my twin, my everything.

"I see how it is. Fine." She said about to turn around, her green eyes shooting me a death glare.

"Haley-

"Oh no! Don't you "haley" me! He said he'd give you a month off!! Not a fucking week I mean what is that??? How come you dont even care about me anymore? If you did, you'd find away to be with me instead of just listening to him, i mean hes not even your fucking twin. I am harry. I just got you and im not letting you go again." She yelled, her curls swinging on her backside. She walked away.

What an asshole I am.

HALEY POV

Crying. I was crying. No, I wasn't crying, I was sobbing. I cant believe he was leaving already. On our birthday. Our first time in 18 years we weren't going to spend our birthdays together. I would have to decorate my tree by myself. Sing happy birthday to myself. Buy my own presents. All of my friends had plans for christmas, and they all left me. Even Jamie. I has gotten so used to her i didn't think I'de be lonely. But turns out i was wrong. She was going out to Hawaii with her rich, parents. Oh, did i mention that Jamie was spoiled? I mean she was nice and everything but sometimes I got jealous when she received the new iPod 5 while i received a gift card. Riley went to Scotland for a Christmas trip, Kaitlin went out to her home country, Sarah left for the Bahamas, and lily is busy with her boyfriend. And harry is going on a tour. I couldn't believe it. They left me, just like EVERYone does. Just leaves me.

"You ok?" Said a deep Irish accent bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up, my green eyes meeting with Niall's blue ones.

"I guess, it's just that I'm really going to miss harry." I said wiping away my tears.

"Well why are you crying then? Spend more time with him. Crying wont make him stay." He said leaning down, and looking at me. He was right. Maybe I was being to harsh, I mean harry didn't choose to leave. Maybe I would talk to him.

"Ok." I said walking by him and looking at my clock. It was 2:00, i was crying for about an hour.

NEXT DAY

I had apologized to harry, and he said he would take me out to make it up to me. Niall was right though, i should just spend the little time he had here wisely. I mean, I was going to miss him.