The Voice on The Radio: "Dad There's a Voice-"

Note: oooo~ I'm totally not trying to uh..idk-

Dad had just came back.  He was swooning, his face was red and his eyes had hearts in them.  "Oh-  They're just so so so lovely~" dad says as he falls onto the couch in the middle of the room.  Kicking his feet back and forth.  The scene made me sick...idk if that was good or not.  I know I would act like that one day too, but right now I wasn't and therefore have to take care of my dad.  

"D-dad?  What happened?" I decided to ask my lovesick father.  "(Y/N)-  They...they oh they bled-  And I got to taste it...their blood was so so so lovely!!!  I just want them to be mine...but I can't mess up this time...no no no...I can't hurt them-  Either way, did you need something, Jane?" father asks as he calms himself down and sits up straight to face me.  "Yes, I heard a voice on the radio, dad, and it was a boy.  He sounds like he's in trouble-  He says that he is trapped in the radio!" I try to explain to my dad who nodded and then tried his best to respond.  "Your radio or the boy must be a part of a different species...I would recommend going to Maison-  As much as I know you hate him, he's your only choice!  You can go and talk to him tomorrow with Mellow while I go to band practice, ok sweetie." father tells me before he stands up and embraces me in a hug.   It was nice.

"Sweetie could you-" father starts until I finish his sentence.  "Check on (Y/N)?  Of course dad!  Could you come with me this time?" I ask him as he places a kiss on my head.  "Yes!  I will!" father says as me and him head out of our home to stalk my most likely future other parental figure and my dad's true love.

Note: Before you say something Doe does not love (as in a relationship) Jane- It's only family love! :)