Chapter: 2

After everyone settled back into their classes things started to return back to normal that was until the emergency alarm went off "attention everyone there is a villain attacking nearby this is not a drill" the alarm wailed

"Alright! A new mission!" Kiri jumped out of his seat and shouted as the students got their suits on. When the students left the classroom they noticed that someone was missing
"Wait you guys...where's deku?" Uraraka stopped and said. "I'm here!!" Deku called out as he struggled to get his shoe on. Bakugo rolled his eyes at the quirkless boy sand  began to run again with the rest following. "You took a while was everything ok?" Uraraka asked Midorya as they turned a corner in the street "yea I'm fine I just couldn't get my suit on that's all!" Midorya reassured Uraraka. The students arrived to the scene but instead of seeing a low level thug they see...

"The League of Villains?!" Kaminari yelped in fear. Bakugo pushed past Kaminari and put his hands up ready to fight

"COME ON YOU EXTRAS FIGHT ME!!!" He screamed. The league only stood there staring at the kids "we didn't come here to fight" Shigaraki chuckled  "we only came here to get what was rightfully ours" he said as he pointed to Midorya.  Bakugo froze, what did they mean they wanted what was rightfully theirs? did they mean deku? He fearfully thought as he turned to look at Midorya who was looking down. "Deku what are they talking about" Uraraka said with fear in her voice, Midorya stayed quiet.

"DAMMIT DEKU ANSWER HER!" Bakugo yelled, deku looked up at Bakugo, with a mixture of emotions "move" he said as he pushed Bakugo to the side and began to walk towards the villains, many of his classmates stepped back whilst some tried to get him to stop long enough so a hero can apprehend him "Midorya please let's just talk about this" Kiri pleaded as he grabbed the boys hand but Midorya just pulled away and as he reached the league and began to leave Midorya heard someone shout.

"DEKU!!" The person screamed, and Midorya looked over his shoulder and saw that the person yelling was Bakugo "come on Deku we need to go, the hero's will be here soon" Toga whispered in a cheery tone and before she could say anything else Midorya heard Bakugo shout again "You said you wanted to be a hero!!" He shouted, Midorya faced the direction that Bakugo was "yelling what are you doing" Shigaraki groaned Midorya only gestured them to leave without him, so they did.

Once they were gone Midorya walked up to Bakugo and snarked "and you said a quirkless wannabe couldn't be a hero" the class was shocked to hear that Bakugo could say such a thing, after as he said that some pro hero's including Almight arrived to help but when Almight saw Midorya standing with the villains he fell to his knees thinking that he was too late to save his student, but when the villains didn't leave he knew Somthing was up. The hero's were also confused that the students weren't hurt and the villains weren't attacking....
"Did seeing me betray his school make the number one hero fall to his knees?" Midorya said teasingly with a smile, Almight's eyes widened and the students gathered around Almight to help him up.

"Why would you do this young Midorya why would you betray us??" Almight said in a sad tone. Midoryas smile quickly turned into anger
"You don't remember do you?" He sneered

"Well...let's boost your memory shall we?"