Chapter: 3

~story time~
It was my last year of middle school, and the bullying still wouldn't stop, I wanted the year to end so I could finally leave. but then...something happened....Kacchan grabbed my notebook out of my hand and threw it out the window, then he turned to me with a evil grin on his face "go take a swan dive off the roof of the building" Kacchan said as he walked out of the classroom... he looked at me not with remorse but with glee as if he actually wanted me to do it.

I looked down in defeat as he walked away laughing with his friends and once they were gone I left too, when I got outside I went to the koi pond where Kacchan threw my notebook a couple minutes back.

"That idiot" I thought to myself... "what if I actually did it? What would he have done then?" I thought again. I walked under a bridge that led home, normally I am Abel to cross just fine but today was different.

A villain made of sludge bursted through the ground and when it saw me I knew I was in terrible danger, the villain began to suffocate me with his body of muck, I couldn't move an inch....and just as I thought I was going to meet my end......

You appeared Almight you beat him with one punch, I passed out a bit but you were there when I awoke "thought I lost you there!" You said cheerfully.  I sat up in awe THE Almight was standing in front of me! And before even asking you signed my notebook in a big font...
I remembered it all, I clung to your leg as you blasted into the air, you landed on a building to drop me off...then that was the moment

The moment I asked you a question

"Can I be a hero even without a quirk?" I thought you'd say yes and encourage me to keep trying!

But no

You didn't

You said I couldn't be a hero and you brushed me off...you left me stranded on that rooftop

I thought I could handle Kacchan bullying me but you crushing my dreams.....that was the last straw ... and that building, it happened to be tall enough...so ....well you know what happened next

Fortunately Shigaraki found me and took me in, I was told I could be a better villain than a hero, so I agreed to join them.

They had me join U.A to get close to you Almight yes I didn't have a quirk but I passed as the top of the entrance exam...so you were wrong. I could have been a hero.. but I became a villain instead and I'm glad I did too, Because Now that the league knows EVERYTHING U.A does, I have finally earned my quirk from our leader All for one, he said I could choose any of the quirks he was holding and I could choose more than one too!

~end of story~

"Deku this isn't right! You need to think about who your harming" Bakugo said stepping closer to him Uraraka grabbed Bakugos hand and shook her head "let me take care of this" she whispered, Uraraka walked up to Midorya with a sad expression. She extended her arms indicating she wanted to hug him. But Midorya only scoffed and turned away quickly.

"I know how you feel Deku...Really I do..." Uraraka muttered, Midorya didn't respond to her, he only snapped his fingers making a purple haze appear in front of him. He looked over his shoulder one last time before walking into the haze.

Uraraka tried to run after him but Ida held her back "it's too dangerous Ochako!" Ida warned but she didn't care, she broke free and dove into the haze just in time as it disappeared....