Chapter 1 : First meet

"I'm free after seven o'clock tonight, remember to change into a nice suit."

Time looked at the messages on his phone and felt inexplicably tired. He didn't like going to those social events very much.

He is like a good-looking puppet, allowing many famous families to look at him a few more times.

Time knew his father's intentions. After all, their family was engaged in...a logistics business. Due to special restrictions in some countries, more connections were needed.

He also knows that these businesses will be his turn in the future, and he has to adapt to these occasions.

Time planned to go to the nightclub with some friends today, but now he can't go.

"Location." He simply sent two text messages.

In less than five minutes, his father passed the address to him.

Time sighed softly.

He walked to the parking lot to pick up the car, and it happened that a person also came to the parking lot, and he smelled a strong fragrance of roses.

Someone who can use this kind of smell must be a beautiful woman...

Time thought to himself, he raised his head curiously to see the other person's appearance, only to see a light brown-haired figure disappear from the back.

It was the first time that Time became curious about a person. Although he hadn't seen it, the unique scent of roses still caught his attention.

When he got home, he took off his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After washing and drying himself, he pushed open the door of the updating room, turned on the light switch, and saw a room full of clothes and various accessories.

Time likes to do some matching. Every time he attends a party requested by his father, he will spend a lot of time taking care of himself, choosing what color suit to wear, matching tie, handkerchief, cufflinks, tie clips, shirts, etc...

He ran his fingers through the shirts, thinking about what to wear today.

The scent of roses that he smelled today flashed through his mind. He skipped over his shirt and first went out to get a wine red suit. He took out the suit and took out shirts of various colors to match the suit.

In the end, he settled on a black shirt.

After he changed his clothes, he looked at himself in the mirror, very handsome and very good-looking.

He went to the perfume cabinet, and there were many bottles of perfume on it. In addition to the perfumes of major luxury brands, there were also one or two bottles of special perfumes that he made when he went out with friends.