Chapter 2

On the day Time was discharged from the hospital, Tae came to pick him up from the hospital, Time had a happy smile on his face.

They started to hold hands at school, and Time would go to Tae's house to pick him up from school every day, and he would send Tae home after dating.

The relationship between the two people is also in such frequent meetings, gradually being acquiesced by the family members, as long as nothing special happens, it doesn't matter how they interact.

Time likes physical contact very much, whenever he has the chance, he will kiss Tae on the cheek, or hug Tae, wishing to tell the world that Tae is his own, and no one should think about his boyfriend casually.

Every time he sees Time showing affection to Tae, Kinn can't bear to roll his eyes, Time looks like a loyal dog who can't leave Tae, there is no sign of a playboy at all.

When the four of them go out, Time hardly takes his eyes off Tae, on the contrary, if Tae takes a few extra glances at someone, Time will be very upset.

Time will turn Tae's face so that he can only look at himself.

"Am I not good-looking? Why look at others?" Time asked Tae aggrieved.

"Huh? You're pretty." Tae touched the face of the man in front of him with a smile: "But once in a while... I can also admire others, right?"

"I can't! I can't! I can't!" Time said firmly, he kissed Tae's cheek: "My baby is so beautiful, you can only look at me."

"Okay, okay..." Although Tae was a little helpless, there was always a faint smile on his face.

He didn't hate being treated like this by Time.

Two people who are in a high-profile relationship, no matter in school, in the circle of friends, or in the family, have already determined that they are each other's other half.

In the early days of Time's relationship with Tae, there were many physical contacts, but they never made it to the last step. At most, Tae would help him with his hands.

Whenever Time wanted to take a step closer, Tae always had an expression of resistance on his face.

Time also doesn't want to force Tae, if two people have sex and one of them doesn't want to, then it's better not to do it at all.

Time knows that some gay couples don't like full sets, and most of the time they only touch each other's genitals, and then help each other out.

But Time always felt like something was missing.

There was a paper window between him and Tae. The paper window was so thin that neither of them planned to break it.

Although the two of them are inseparable, they still have occasional separations.

Tae is often recruited by the family to handle family affairs, the main reason is that some family business will be gradually delegated to him.