40

This is a work of FICTION. All characters are used in FICTITIOUS manner.

---

Greggy's POV

I woke up with Irene in my arms, peacefully sleeping.

Oh, my wife is so beautiful.

I gently gave her forehead a kiss before I pulled my arm, careful not to wake her up. 

"Just sleep love, I'll make you breakfast" I whispered before fixing the comforter on her, covering her bareness.

She's probably exhausted with last night's activity.

I head down to the kitchen after I washed my face. I went inside our walk in pantry to look for something to cook.

Something easy. Something I know how to cook.

It was hard because I had a lot of choices. Our pantry is like a grocery store. My wife always make sure that this pantry is full.

I ended up cooking eggs, garlic rice, bacons and waffles.

I was almost done with the waffles when I felt arms around my waist. My lips automatically formed a smile.

"Good morning my love" I greeted then turned the waffle maker off. After that, I turned around to fac her, her arms are still around me. "How was your sleep?"

She pressed her face onto my chest and raised a thumbs up.

My brows furrowed. "Something wrong love?"

She shook her head, still pushed against my chest. "I'm still sleepy" she finally spoke.

"Oh. Eh why did you get up from bed na if you're still sleepy pa?"

"You weren't beside me" she answered. "Can't sleep properly"

Aww. "Do you want to go back to bed? I'll go with you"

"No. I'm hungry na rin. I want to eat na."

"Alright love. Go sit na, I'll just prepare these"

She puckered her lips, asking for a kiss so I immediately granted it. "Don't be so matagal ha" she said and went to the dining table.

I carried the plates there and saw she's bending her head down, her eyes closed, sleepy pa nga.

"Hey love, go back to bed na lang kaya, you're still sleepy pa oh"

"No, no, no. I'm good, not sleepy. Was just closing my eyes" she gave me a cheeky smile. "What's for breakfast?" Tila biglang nawala ang antok niya.

Nilapag ko sa mesa ang mga plato. "Hollandaise-topped eggs Benedict and Bananas Foster Belgian Waffles for my lovely wife"

"Wow, you made these? Really?"

"I can't believe it either. I just followed the instructions I found online" I chuckled. "What do you want ba, tea, coffee or milk?"

"Hmm. Milk love" she said. "Your milk"

I choked on my own saliva with what she said.
"Love!"

"What? What's wrong with that? I just said I want your milk" she said innocently.

"You're making it hard for me love!" I whined. I can feel mine starting to be alive.

Mabilis lang akong mag-init pagdatin sa asawa ko, kahit nga wala pa siyang ginagawa!

Bumaba ang tingin niya sa shorts ko. "Oh, I get it" she laughed. "Kung ano-ano kasi ang iniisip mo! That's not what I meant!" tinuro niya pa ito.

"W-what?"