The Next Area

The team finally arrives at the Daku Forest. Down the path, they find what appears to be a house full of monsters, prompting them slaughter their way to the other side. They then notice two levers, which appeared to be for a gate of sorts. After pulling them, they escape the house to look for the gate.

~Gate~

And after searching for some time, they found the gate, which leads to an area that Elder Mario never got to mention.

Jeremy: "Wakasa Caves". Must be another part connecting our path to the Sensei.

~Wakasa Caves~

The Wakasa Caves prove to be just as glimmering as the Kiyohashi Caves, as the team finds jade ores all around.

Jeremy: *Finds some pages* These must be another part of the book from the Kiyohashi Caves.

"The belligerents without true cause or purpose abused their pacific victims, whom they hated for only being different.

The invaders corrupted and defiled the vivid landscape, reducing its lush groves and clear streams into ashes.

The victims who survived could not comprehend the merciless brutality.

Still, they stayed on, trying to placate their savage aggressors and recover their once happy past.

However, the cruel interlopers attacked in intervals, instead of killing them all at once.

The survivors lived in perpetual fear as the heads of their dear friends stood from pikes, plaguing them with the dread of  their possible demise.

Is there a worse fate?"

Jeremy: Still missing some. *Tosses them away*

The team scours through the caves, finding a number of stair mechanisms similar to ones at Kiyohashi Caves. They soon found a fork in their path, one called the "Hayako Path", the other called the "Sakura Path".

Emma: Which way do we go now?