nineteen:﹙this is friendship?﹚

CHAPTER NINETEEN!
this is friendship?

"contains; smut (not really detailed),"—proceed with caution

—proceed with caution

"No, no" 'Mark' demanded on the phone, her smile turned into a small frown

"No, no" 'Mark' demanded on the phone, her smile turned into a small frown. She had been home for a little bit; before quickly Y/n called Mark to tell her everything that she winded up getting. Standing in her living room, sitting at her desk; with her legs crossed since uploading the files to her computer.

She had told him everything that had to do with Fisk and how she ran into him; while talking to Vanessa. "That was too dangerous for you to do," His voice was low, truly trying to hide it from her.

"Are you kidding?" She sounded as if she was disappointed, "I mean, I have done more and went through more than, just- talking to someone who didn't have a clue who I was, I mean-" Her voice became angered, and annoyed as she sat up the fliphone to her ear.

"I told you, this was too dangerous for you to go alone," 'Mark' fought back, his voice also angered, the sun was dimming down as Y/n sighed sitting up on the chair standing up, to close her blinds.

"That is so stupid" Y/n commented back, crossing her arms and speaking directly into the phone. "I'm getting zero credit for something we are both doing, I'm not doing this fully your way, Mark..." With the final shout inside the phone, she took a second.

It went silent over the throne, "Okay, I don't-" she stuttered, running her hand through her hair annoyed, not wanting to start a main argument since she knew who she was arguing with. "I don't care, what you think of me for going to see the person he cares about the most or anything. I understand that you care about my actions, and what I do- And if we are going to get him...I mean..."

Hearing a sigh from the other end of the line. "That audio can not be given to police," 'Mark' gave into her, "It was taken without his consent of him, which can get you found and in trouble...and everyone you love, Lilith...Just...get rid of it..."