"Chapter Three"

!!GIF IS NOT MINE!!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"ꜱᴜɴ ʙᴏʏ ꜱᴄᴀʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴅꜰᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ɪꜱ ꜱᴄᴀʀɪᴇʀ"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

That dreadful feeling increased.

Under the gaze of the steve, the man who went by the name of 'sol' frightened him quite a bit.

Those eyes, hidden slightly under the modified armor though he couldn't see them clearly yet It still felt cold, judgmental.

..yep..

Everything is totally okay!

{slightly edited.}

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

✧ | sunny-day preacher.

  The man In front of him.. Sol

Sabre stared at the armored man in front of him.. His armor reflecting the bright rays of the sun Despite the blindfold he wore, the light far too blinding for him.

He knew this was all apart of This man's plans.. Dread turned into a slight feeling.. Irritation, perhaps?

He planned this. A crowd had gathered, whatever words left this sour boy's mouth filled him with the emotion of both.. annoyance and worry

"how.. how was this even possible? i didn't think i'd get far this fast!"

Sabre had muttered under his breath as he stood there, staring at the male with a sharp gaze behind his blindfold. If looks could kill, Sol would've had multiple daggers peirced into his chest.

(should we ignore the fact he wears armour.)

While speaking to himself, it did make a few steves close to him give him weird looks in turn. Sabre paid it no mind as he practically had a one-sided stare down at the yellow man.

He was glad the colorless Guards were present, they're helping keeping the crowd in check but there was still that feeling..

He knows that a few steves might be interested with his speech.

especially with the current problems that kingdom is facing.

Sabre was about to delve even deeper into his thoughts..

everything felt too cluttered these past few weeks and the voice of Sol cutting through his thoughts didn't help.. at all.

.

.

.

.

"-It is the Blue and Indigo Steve's Fault for the spread of the darkness!"

Sol proclaimed, while the two other guards beside him made small movement.

Slight nods of agreement or often sending small threatening movements towards the guards, causing a few to stand back

"what?! why would he even be saying that.."

Sabre could hear a few steves whispering among themselves.

a few soft gasps and murmurs of agreement were.. evident, but there were also other soft voices..

denying the claims, it mostly sounded like the blue and indigo's. Only a few other colors were brave enough to try and defend them..

'he's doing this on purpose..'

Sabre was getting more and more irritated with the guy. What nonsense is he even spewing?

He could hear sol continuing to speak, bringing up previous villains.. Soul, Corruption and even Void himself.

Sol is quite the persuasive steve. he had to give him that..

"they've done nothing.. this is absurd. "

"WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS."

Sol added as he leaned against the lectern, He knew he was slowly persuading and manipulating the people to see his ' way'.

Sabre moved closer to Light, who wore a worried expression on his face. It has been long since he last saw such a distressed look on his friend's face.

《LIGHT.》

"This is geting worse, all the leaders are watching in the back."

Sabre voices his concerns, sharing his worries with his Pale friend.

"i would like to do something.. but what?"

Light steve responded back with his own  troubles. He kept his cold yet troubled gaze on the Yellow Individual.

Unlike to his human friend (Sabre), he did not feel overwhelmed or blinded by the light thag the armour reflected.

He is the captain of the colorless guards, so it was only natural for him to get used to the armours shine. Seeing how polished the armour was..

Light instantly could tell that it was one of the newer ones.

"--I don't know.. We can't just make it seem like we're silencing their opinion. That won't look good.."

Sabre sighed, He tried to think of something. Anything that could stop whatever is going on.

While Ligbt stayed silent, Listening to the sun's words on how it was the other colors fault..

Clearly, Sol was either truly in belief that all of it was because of the Blue and Indigos or He's just.. Misdirecting his anger..

....

That's got to be it, Right?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ʜᴀꜱ ʀɪꜱᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ.. ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

(i'm so sorry for the sudden quality drop while writing and the fact i took so long-)

{it was suppose to be 1000 words but i got overwhelmed, so this isn't proofread. i'll check it later. Thank you for you patience <3}
[word count: 772]