Chapter 6: Mrs. Tweak

Mr and Mrs. Tweak walk over to the table pulling up chairs seeing the Tuckers as they invited them.

Wendy's P.O.V: 

I look and sit twisting my fingers in my lap while trying to reload and look at Tweek. Craig is clearly ignored that I'm sitt8ng next to Tweek and keeps blinking a lot at the parking lot I think. I hold my hand at Tweek and he smiles and then thinking on what to say.

Mrs Tweak P.O.V: 

I look over at Richard, my dear husband and at the Tuckers who are looking quite hungry. I stand up. "Well you all seem hungry why don't I get something to eat." Richard stands up too. "Why you are right Helen, are you all thirsty?" Craig (is that his name?) replies grumpy. "BLACK coffee please." I look at him and nod slowly. I turn to Thomas and Laura and ask them. Thomas replies. "A strong coffee and Laura will have a espresso." 

Stilll Helen's pov..

I look over at their daughter. "And what would you like sweetie?" She smiles and proudly says. "Chocolate milk." I blink and then look at Richard who nods and I smile. "Of course sweetie." I look at Tweek and his little friend. "And you Tweek and what about your little friend?" Tweek blinks and twitches. "Ugh mom her name is *ach* Wendy, she is one of my friends. Oh and the usual." He then looks at Wendy and she smiles and looks at me sweetly. "One matcha latte please." I nod and smile. I look at Richard and quickly write them all down. I then rush to the coffee machines and make quickly prepare them.

Craig P.O.V: 

I thought me and Tweek had something but no he brought Wendy. I sigh and decide to text Stan about this. I feel very ... upset... no angry...I don't know what this feeling is. Is this jealously? I look up at Tweeks sweet mom gives me my drink. I smile "Thank you miss." I then see she passes all our drinks. "So... Uh Tweek what's your relationship with Wendy and Craig." She says. Tweek blushes. "Mom!!!" His mom giggles and then Tweeks dad puts bread and sweets on the table. I take one because I was hungry and eat it. "W-well *ach* Me and Wendy as I said as friends and uh me and Craig are...." He blushes and looks down. "Uh Craig can we talk?" I blink and walk with him to the parking lot. I then look down. "Soooo..." He blinks and blushes and finally after a minute responds. "Uh.. Craig, I uhm really *ach* like, y-you." He looks up and I blush. I look down and kick rocks. "I really do like you too Tweek." I hold his hand and he holds mine. 

I then look at Tweek and he looks at me lovingly and finally I'm with him, so now I can help Stan and Wendy with their relationship.

I'll do more Stan and Wendy and some Tweek and Craig or more