What??

I know I know I'm finally updated, what can I say I got inspiration so yeah.

Riley's POV-
So they said I can go home so here I am in the back of a cab going home. I checked my watch 8:30 I was supposed to get there 2 hours ago. We finally pulled up in front of my house, I got out and thanked the driver. I turned and looked up at the building I call home. I sighed and walked in.
"Hey Riley" said the owner of the building.
"Hey" I said as I waked past him
I got upstairs and opened my door.
"Surprise!" Shouted everyone. I laughed and looked around. All of my close friends were here and my family. Everyone went back to what they were doing. As I skimmed the crowd I saw something I never would have expected. What is going on? I must have had a look of confusion on my face since Lucas leaned in whispered in my ear as I looked at the scene.
"They're dating now" he said
I turned to look at him
"How come?"
"They discovered the feeling they ha for each other." He replied. I nodded and looked at Maya sitting on Farkles lap laughing and joking around. Is it weird I'm feeling slightly jealous right now? I mean I shouldn't cause I like Lucas not Farkle. I should be happy for them but somehow I'm not. Instead I felt anger boil through me, oh no. This can't be good. I sighed and went to my room for a while.

~~~~~~~ a week after~~~~~~~~~~
Riley

Dear Diary,
It's been a bout a week after the accident and I chose to forgive and forget. Sure there was still drama especially since 3 days ago when Lucas asked me out and of course little Missy didn't like it one bit. Life has been pretty stressful considering my mom is working some huge case and if she does good she would get promoted. So this means she on lawyer mode 24/7 and not really being a mom when I need her most. Sure I have Lucas, Maya, Farkle and my dad but other wise I still missed a motherly figure. Anyways enough depressing stuff my life isn't that bad. I mean I have great friends, and AMAZING boyfriend and a good education. I figured out why I was jealous of Farkle and Maya. Well not jealous of them but they have, I wanted that and now thanks to Lucas I do. Gosh Lucas is the cutest and nicest boyfriend ever. He is a bit over protective but I'm not complaining 😏. Like yesterday in gym a bit started flirting with me and let me tell you, Lucas as a bad boy is the best. I mean his muscles stand out and he has these biceps!! Wow I'm actually fangirling about my boyfriend. Anyways I have to go now, I'll check up later.
Bye!