(Ch.8) Bathing

I entered in the room where Bai was bathing with clothes and the face wash she was having in her back pack.

I placed the clothes in one corner and start to undress, removing my Cami top followed by my Jean shorts.

Standing in my sports bra and a normal panty with my back facing the girl in the tub. I was going to remove my clothes further when Bai asked "why do you have so many tattoos?"

For a moment I halted but instantly changed my expression and smiled, while removing my bra, I said "Because it's beautiful, isn't it?" As I looked at her sideways.

She hurriedly nodded under my gaze as she complimented the big tiger tattoo that was covering my whole back.

Good girl, that you stopped and don't try to pry anymore because I don't want to reply at all...

And just after removing the last clothing on my body, I entered the big tub. We both washed our faces with face wash which soon made our bath turn into a water fight as we both were splashing each other while laughing.

This moment, we did had a pretty good time as well as a pretty nice talk.

She asked me about where we are? I told her about the beast world stuff that was important for her to know, like about their polyandry practices, and how courting works.

Yeah that's what's important for you because that's the thing you messed up in the story~

At the mention of polyandry stuff, her face lost the colour, maybe cultural shock or was that an attack on her morality?

"Sister how do you know this much about this place? Aren't you from the earth too?" she suddenly questioned.

Ah! Looks like someone is using her brain pretty smartly, but sorry baby, your sister is already prepared~

"That's because, I came here before than you and my knowledge about this place is obtained by observation." I replied seriously, and my answer did made her satisfy because she nodded in understanding.

When we were done bathing, I passed the her the fur towel that Sam gave me earlier, accompanied with the clothes.

I wore my undies and tried on the black fur clothes he made for me, it was a skirt, not too short but it wasn't long too.

I personally never liked wearing them because like this I can never drove my sports bike, but looks like I have to do with it here.

I tried the tube top, but it was loose. Yeah, too much loose because when I removed my hand, that thing instantly slipped down to my waist.

I mean.... I'm not that big on my chest, but it doesn't mean that this tube top can mock me like this!

I turned to look back and saw that my bimbo was facing the same problem, I controlled my laugh and wore my sports bra. I took Bai's top and while carrying the both I went out of the room.

There was no one in the living room so I called out for Sam, he instantly came back on my call but got frozen at the entrance.

Instead of minding his blushing face I said "Sam, my top is pretty loose. Can you tighten this? And Bai's too, please?"

My words brought him back from another world, he came inside and took the clothes from me. He went to the room's corner and from something like a basket he took out the bone needle and thread.

He blushingly looked at me and asked me to wear the top to check how much he need to sew, I did as he asked and I have to say that he acted like a gentle man.