It rains, and the wind is never weary;

The smooth echo of rain brings calmness to one's ear. It brings sounds of a guitar, of one gently strumming concertos. The matte grey sky's are so rough yet so soft as it fills your sight with fog. The rain clicking on the window fills a rhythmic sound inside the room, easily drowned out with your own thoughts, almost going unnoticed.
          The sight of a room, with off white painted walls and a dark blue trimming. The sight of a black dresser, with one drawer sitting slightly open, with clothes hanging out of its mouth. A wooden bedside table is found with cups of tea left from the night before, sitting perfectly on coasters made of rough cork. And finally, a king sized bed, sitting in a large oak frame, and littered with blankets and a dark blue comforter.
          Tangled in the comforter is found a sweet couple. Faces barely visible through their hair, and their bodies gently intertwined, skin to skin as they held each other, embracing each others bare bodies.

~

          Tom's eyes slowly fluttered open, hearing the sound of the rain outside, being shielded out of the house as it hit the roof and the windows. As his ears filled with the loud clink of the rain, Tom's eyes diverted to the person he was woven into, looking at Zendaya's head on his chest, feeling her hugging his waist, and her legs in between his. The blankets hung just off her shoulder, showing the top portion of her back. Tom's hand was stationed on the small of her back, and with a small smile on his face, he began to move his hand in small circles, hoping to peacefully wake up the girl.
          Zendaya began to move to herself, feeling the new motion of Tom caressing her back. Once she had moved back to a resting position, she gently opened her eyes, immediately being struck with Tom shyly smiling down at her.
          "Good morning love." Tom said, as his arm lifted to push some of Zendaya's hair behind her ears.
          Zendaya smiled at the gesture, and sat up so the comforter fell off her frame, showing the top half of her bare skin. She learned forward and pressed a kiss onto Tom's mouth, which he happily reciprocated and went back for a deeper kiss, his hand still on her back.
          "Good morning Tom" she replied at and layered back down to rest on his chest.
          They lay in the position in bed for roughly 20 minutes, not needing to utter a single word, but just to enjoy the presence of each other. Every so often Tom would lean down to plant a soft kiss on Zendaya's head.
          After their time in bed, Zendaya sat up, migrating from their bed to their dresser, and finding some shorts, and a t shirt of Toms. After quietly slipping into the articles of clothing, she dug around for a pair of sweatpants and briefs before throwing them at Tom, who still layed in bed, longingly staring at Zendaya.
          "Stop starring, cmon put these on."
          "You're beautiful you know..." he mumbled as he slipped out of bed and put on the clothes. He then walked his way to Zendaya, grabbed her by her waist, and brought her out the door of their bedroom, and into their kitchen.

          Their kitchen was a dark green, covered in an oak wood trimming. The room was also covered in windows, bringing in the bright morning light, along with the sound of heavy rainfall.
          Zendaya found herself sitting in a barstool along the island as Tom went to the espresso machine.
          "What would you like love?" He asked as he simultaneously walked to the refrigerator and pulled out eggs.
          "Could I please have a latte?" She asked with a smile wide on her face, knowing her boyfriend was getting very good at coffee making, and would enjoy a sweet warm drink to start off her day.
          Tom didn't reply, and went straight back to the coffee machine, working on pulling espresso and to steam some milk. Zendaya pulled herself off the barstool and walked into the connected living room. She went towards the bookshelf and pulled out her current book before sitting down in a chair and starting to settle in, getting lost in the book.

          After 15 minutes, Zendaya felt Tom's arms wrap around her body, as she looked up and was met with his sweet face. He leaned down and pressed a sensual kiss on her lips.
          "Cmon, breakfast is ready."
          As the 2 made their way to the kitchen, Zendaya saw 2 plates on the island full of avocado toast, eggs, a vegetable scramble, and on Toms plate, some bacon. Along side the plates were 2 lattes dusted with coco powder. An excited Zendaya quickly saw down beside the plated and immediately started eating. To which the couple spent around 15 minutes eating together, and laughing and lost in conversations. After their meal, Zendaya took both of their dishes and went to go wash them in the sink. Over the time they've lived together, they made a silent agreement that whoever didn't made the meal had to clean up the dishes in the kitchen.

          Once the kitchen was clean, the couple would be found resting on the sofa, Zendaya laying on toms bare chest as she continued to read her book, and Tom mindlessly scrolling through his phone. He had put on a record and morning jazz was illuminating through the living room, mixing with the sounds of the rain outside. This is where they were happiest. Mornings where little words were needed to be spoken. They could nearly reach each others minds at this point. They worked in sync, knowing that the other person was feeling just as much happiness as they were, 2 birds of a feather, just the 2 of them.

~

Exactly an hour later, if you were walking through a small local park in the rain, you would find the 2 lovers sharing an umbrella, slowly making their way through the dirt paths as they each tried to jump in puddles with their rain boots, sharing quiet laughs and giggles between each other. Bystanders could tell how deep of a love they had for each other, it was present to everyone they were in sight of, even if the 2 themselves weren't even fully aware of their connection.