The love that fogs your mind;

The kind of love that has your stomach in knots, turning in ambition and passion. The love that spreads a rosy red tint across your face by just the mention of a name. How a single person could fog your mind, and everything you do. The one who you could spend eternity talking to over the phone, endless laughing and giggling. The kind of love that you might not be fully aware of all the feelings you have for another person, and everyone around you notices the deep connection you have.

~

Tom could be found with his friends and brothers at a bar during one particular evening. Each with a round of beers sitting at a large apple wood table. Smiles found across everyone's faces as they laughed in sync at Harrison, who had just successfully chugged about 3/4 of his beer before being forced to stop by his throat essentially choking on the drink.
"Alright alright! Haz stop!" Tom chuckled as he brought the cup away from Harrison, placing it back on the table before reaching to give him a napkin. By this time the laughter and chatting had died down within the group.
"Tom mate! How's Zendaya? We all miss having her around man." Tuwaine spoke.
"She's doing great. We're doing great." Tom stated with a small smile creeping back onto his face.
"She just came back home yesterday, sorry she couldn't make it, shes got major jet lag at the moment."
Sam and Harry gave each other a pleasant look across the table from the others, "Bro you guys gotta see them together it drives everyone absolutely mad. They're so in love, always hugging each other or whispering to each other. It's disgusting."
A rosy blush began to spreads on Toms face as he put his head on the table to hide himself from the others. As Harrison and Tuwaine gave him an assuring pat on the back
"Aww mate. Cmon Zendaya's the best. You're a lucky motherfucker in love." Tuwaine said to Tom.

Through the next couple hours, in more drinks and laughter, one thing was on Toms mind. "You're a lucky motherfucker in love." He really is, he thought. Zendaya was the girl fogging his mind, making him loose focus during one of the most fun parts of his week, being with his mates with a few bottles of beer. She was the girl that made him over the moon to come home and get to see. The girl who made him constantly smile to himself in a small blush whenever he thought about her. All he could ever think about was her smile, her laugh, her voice, her body, absolutely everything.
Which led him here. Driving back to his house with music quietly playing through the radio. He couldn't help it, his girlfriend still the only thing on his mind. He was becoming obsessed, and he didn't care. As his mind stayed fogged with her, his car reached the house and pulled into the driveway.

          Zendaya had spent her night in a peaceful manner. She had her book, her dog, music, and a kitchen full of food. Earlier that day she had denied her boyfriends request to spend a night out at the bar with him and his friends. Not that it wouldn't be fun, but she doesn't drink and when Tom and his mates are together they tend to get a bit too crazy for her liking. She knew she'd be much more comfortable at home with some quiet. And that's exactly what she did. Finding ingredients for spaghetti in the kitchen, preparing herself for dinner, and reading while cuddling Noon, her dog. There was one person missing though, her boyfriend. The guy that she always seemed to be thinking about, no matter where she was or what she was doing. Thinking about the way he smiled at her, his eyes squinting from how hard he would smile. She was thinking about his beautiful brown eyes, and his crooked nose, from how many times he's broken it. Her mind was clouded by all things Tom. Man, she was really becoming obsessed, she always thought to herself.

          "Daya? You home?"

          Tom. He was back. Zendaya quickly got up from the couch and ran to the front door, leaving noon to be jolted awake by the movement of the couch, ears sticking up wondering what the commotion was.
          "Tom!" Zendaya squealed as she brought him in a big hug, pulling her arms around his neck, and planting a big kiss upon his lips. He generously kissed back, wrapping his arms around her back. They pulled apart just enough to keep their foreheads connected.
          "How'd it go at the bar?" She asked looking straight into his eyes, slowly melting by the sheer comfort of him being with her.
          "It was great. It's great...I love you so much Daya." He sighed as he leaned in once again to place another kiss on her lips. Then her cheek, then her nose, her forehead, and back on her lips. Zendaya squished her face together as he placed the kisses.
          "Cmon..." he said as he separated from the girl, before taking her hand and leading her back to the couch. He sat down before pulling her down into his lap. He slid an arm around her waist and dug his face into the crevice of her neck, sighing contently.
          Noon stood up from his side of the couch and trotted over to the couple, jumping on Zendaya before settling on her lap. The 2 chuckled down at the dog as they both reached down to pet him, watching him slowly fall back asleep.

          This is where they were both the happiest. The 2 of them together comforting their dog. Tom planted another kiss on Zendaya's head, enjoying the silence in the house. Zendaya began to close her eyes and lean back, resting her head on her boyfriends shoulder. The next few minutes we're content. Finding themselves resting with each other, before they eventually migrated to their bedroom, going off into a deep slumber.