Chapter 1

"W-what are you talking about?" Jim questioned Scrub as he side eyed him. "You know what I'm referring to Jim or would you like me to remind you?" Scrub smirked as he walked closer to Jim, pinning him against the wall he once laid against. Jim blushed and put his hands on Scrub's chest, "w-we shouldn't do this.. what about Duolingo? What would he think..?" Jim looked down at his feet and started fidgeting with his fingers. Scrub grabbed Jim's hand and locked their fingers together whilst bringing his other hand to Jim's chin, forcing him to look into his eyes. "Forget about Duolingo this isn't about him" He said and brought Jim's lips to his own.
Scrub led both their bodies into his and Duolingo's shared bedroom, hastening to remove his own shirt. "Are you gonna make me do all the work or are you going to do something instead of sitting there, dear?" Scrub questioned the young man while raising his eyebrows. Jim hesitatingly followed Scrub's actions as his heart beat in his chest almost seemingly as if it'd come to a complete stop if it were a mere heartbeat faster. "You seem nervous, if it's about Duolingo then you have nothing to worry about. Tonight is all about us" Scrub said almost teasingly as if he was trying to mock Jim.
____________________________________
             Duolingo knew Jim wasn't stupid enough to leave his pet's shoes right at the entrance of their shared home. He was trying to provoke him, but what fun would it be to fall right into Jim's traps?

"
___________________________________
A/N - I'll write a part 2 probably by the end of the week