°CH.3°

WARNING!!! the first part of this chapter is verbally graphic. You can skip it but it's important for y/n's lore! Your also gonna meet N here! Yay

SYSTEM PREPARING FOR MEMORY MODE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SYSTEM PREPARED.

you suddenly burst out to realization that your In a kitchen. you looked down to realize You're wearing a maid dress with a white bib on. The maid dress looks a little ragged as if it was just found on the garbage.

You found your hands holding a pan and a spatula cooking food. Your slowly starting to realize the situation you are currently in and went on with the flow cooking food.

"Y/N!. HURRY THE F*CK UP."

You remember now. Your in the kitchen cooking food for the hungry humans. You realized that messing up will get you hurt...
The human who yelled your name to hurry up was a reminder of there terror.

You tremble in fear. You started to prepare the food your making faster with shaky hands and turning up the stoves heat for quicker cooking process.

Your eyes full of fear and the constant thought of the humans doing those bad things to you again...It's making you shake nervously whilst multitasking for the humans sake.

You added spices. Or Any edible ingredients you can find to add on the pan.

Finally finished cooking. You started to prep all of the food you've made into seperate dishes adding some splices of spices.

The voice of the angry human kept getting louder and louder. The built up anger you could feel from the loud yelling voices makes you nervingly shake and tremble you more that it might drop the food your currently carrying.

.

"Y/N!. YOU F*CKING USELESS ROBOT. CANT YOU BE MORE USEFUL?."

The human just randomly appeared behind your back. You didn't notice them but you realized that you were 2 minutes late of preparing the food.

...you realized you screwed up.

you body wouldn't stop shaking. The voice of the hungry human made you unable to move. Thus making you  drop the dishes on your hand by accident.

They were just freshly prepared. The silver platters laying flat on the floor from a sudden impact. It's sizzling delicious delicacy all wasted by just one drop.

the human kept yelling and yelling. They kept calling you whatever insultive words they could find in there vocabulary. The human kept hitting you followed with kicks and sudden bursts of punches. Leaving you half-dead till your body went limp at the dirty greasy kitchen floor.

The human surprisingly left the kitchen leaving a trail of insulting words and anger.

all because you just decided to be a whimpy robot.

You wanted to die at this point. You looked at your surroundings. All you could see was just kitchen lights, vegetables, the fallen food you recently just made..and a knife stained with grease.

But what really caught your attention was the mysterious figure at the corner of your vision. Another worker drone perhaps?

The mysterious figure was carrying a silver platter filled with wine glasses. It just..stood there.