•CH.2•

DO YOU WISH TO OPEN THE CONTENTS OF THE FILE?

<<YES>>
NO

You don't really care about risks. you were curious as a cat of what this interesting file was.

.

.

.

FILE SUCCESSFULLY OPENED.

What appeared on your screen was just 1 singular file inside the [INTERNECION FILE].

you tried searching for other files inside the original file but it seems like there was only one.

Either way. You had no choice to click on the file inside [INTERNECION FILE] that was suspiciously named as "INTERNECION CUBE.EXE"

A sign popped up.

-DO YOU WISH TO EXTRACT THIS FILE?-

of course what you normally do. You decided to click "YES"

.
.

.
.

.
.

Red light flashes between your robotic vision. You fell down on the chair hitting the hard spacheship-pod floor.

A bunch of warning signs and red lights kept flashing and flashing not knowing when it will stop.

You felt your hand forming a cube-like object. The cube was squishy yet flexible. you subconsciously grasp on it and clenched a fist.

Your vision was completely covered by red warning signs and illegal information that you shouldnt know.

You instantly regret opening the file. Your eyes flickered red and yellow on the outside yet your vision inside was fully covered with red. Your whole body contracts and waves in with cubic shapes. Your barbed tail wagging in an uncontrolled manner and your wings you didn't know you had was fluttering on the floor.

The cube that was on your hand just randomly drops on the floor even if the cube was on your hand. As if the cube phased away to escape your hand.

Your vision was fully restored, your weaponary system came back to normal. your wings contracted without you knowing and your body wasn't aching cubic shapes anymore.

You stood up from the floor, trying to recover what happened. You checked your system senses if any was damaged or tinkered at the midst of falling. To your relief. Nothing was damaged.

''now what is this thing?...'' you thought to yourself.

you picked up the cube that seems to keep reforming itself from smaller cubic shapes. it seems like it doesn't harm you anymore. You put the cube on the closest surface you can find. (Table, chair, etc.)

You looked at the cube suspiciously whilst rubbing your chin with your hand. You started observing and analyzing the random actions it does and try to figure out what it's purpose.

You grabbed the cube again and place it at the center of your other hands palm.

You lift your palm to the same level your face is on and you squinted your eyes to keep observing it more.