Back in Wartwood

4.

Aran pov.

We all walked out of the Planter home together and into a new world. Mark walked over to the right side of the house and knelt down and drew and made notes of a strange yellow plant.

"Hey boy watch it that's a-" Hoppop tried to warn Mark but was to late.

The plant puffed out a orange dust and covered his face. Mark spat out what got in his mouth and walked back to the group.

"Puffer flower..." Hoppop said finishing his sentence.

Sprig, Polly, and Ivy we're laughing and Justin was giggling. I broke into a laugh too after I knew it wasn't deadly.

"Is this poisonous?" Mark asked.

"No but it'll stink for a couple hours hehe" Hoppop said trying no to laugh.

"BLEGH!" Mark yelled just smelling the strange powder that covered his face.

"Y'know your mother was doing things like that all the time!" Sprig said holding back a chuckle.

"Really like what?" Mark asked interested in more history of his mom.

" Well she was always setting her cape on fire even in the water hehe," Sprig said in a gleeful and cheery tone.

"Don't forget about when she almost walked off a cliff because she was taking notes hahaha" Polly said adding onto Sprig's story.

"Wow she was a huge cluts huh?" Mark asked smiling.

"Yup I'm still surprised she didn't get her self killed here." Hoppop said.

We all walked into town we're the people stared once again and talked to where we couldn't hear them. Sprig said we should learn about some of the mysterious things of theyr world first. So we walked to a store with a big sign that read:

Maddie's Curses, potions and more.

We walked in the weird store where we were met with a blue girl frog who had medium to short pink hair which was covering one eye. She was wearing a black outfit with a rope for a belt. There were three younger girl frogs dusting stuff.

"Hey Maddie." Sprig said happy to see her.

"Oh hey Sprig, Polly, Ivy, and Hoppop.....and you three." She said in a tone that was calm but also happy at the same time.

Her voice was gravely and kinda sounded like she needed a glass of water but it was nice at the same time.

"So your the three sons of the Calamity Trio eh?" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Ya that's us I'm Aran son of Anne." I said trying to satisfy Maddie.

"I'm Justin son of Sasha." Justin said with his usual blank face.

"Hello I'm Mark son of Marcy" Mark said trying not to get overly excited about all the interesting things in Maddie's shop.

"Heart, Wisdom, and Strength how wonderful." Maddie said with a tired smile.

"I was actually a good friend of Marcy's we actually saved the town once from my little sisters..." She said while eyeballing the other frog's in the store.