Three (3) 1/2

first of all, im glad people are finding this interesting enough to inquire about updates, but then when I post they don't even comment so I get sad :(

why

anyway -

i dont know why i made this poor dude such a crybaby in this universe bruh. I guess i just gave him my personality

the me-ification of wilbur soot. Be warned: he cries like, a lot. Excessively, it gets kinda ridiculous

(I was originally planning on posting this whole thing without dividing it, but then it ended up being like 9000 words sooo... eh. First half (which isn't technically a half cuz it's shorter) is kinda not that interesting I guess lol. Second part will be posted when I finish proofreading it. Ngl, that shits long

If you find any errors or weird things no you didn't. I definitely wasn't too lazy to properly proofread this as always. Anyway I'll shut up now)

--------------------

Tears flow like waterfalls down his face, accompanied by poorly muffled cries that the omega tries with all his might to hide. Wilbur lifts his blurry gaze from between his damp palms to look at his mate, who looks at him with considerable concern, standing in front of the closed door behind them.

"... A-are you s-ure?" He sobs at her, wincing at the sound of his own voice.

"I know it well, darling. I'm more than sure of it."

"Oh, fuck-" And with that, another stream of tears slides down his face, as he once again barricades the world behind his fingers.

Wilbur hears his alpha begin to walk towards him, sitting next to him on the mattress and soon a hand rests cautiously on his back, pulling him towards her and gently rubbing along the length of his back.

"Wilbur, I don't understand. I thought you'd be happy, sweetheart." She muses, her voice soft and careful, sounding equally confused and worried.

The omega takes a moment to wipe away his tears (which doesn't do much since they won't stop coming) and sniffs before looking up at the hazel eyes who look back at him.

"I'm the happiest I could ever be, Sally." He replies, inhaling deeply. "But I'm also fucking terrified. You know this isn't the first time, and I'm scared it'll..."

It's not the first time that they are in a situation like this. The first time, a little over a year ago, Wilbur had also cried, but in a much more controlled way. Tears of emotion that had not compared to the dam that has broken today with the second time that his alpha informs him of a change in his scent. Very faint, barely there. Sweet like... milk.

Both had then decided to go live together at the alpha's little house, the omega constantly fantasizing about the day he would return to his family's house, with a surprise in his arms.

With four months on the calendar, both ready to start adapting a room in the house, fate decided that such joy was not for the couple. Wilbur cried in a similar way, if not much more torn that night, when the sharp pains in his abdomen and the blood on their sheets forced him to forget about all the plans they had already made. His alpha's hand on his and the words of comfort had done little to make it better.

The first thing he did was burn the list of names the next morning. It hurt too much to look at it.

No one else ever knew, the stained sheets were thoroughly washed by Sally, and in the garden behind the house a small hole was dug and covered by his own hands, next to the poppies and the daisies. A few weeks later, omega and alpha returned to the family home, looking defeated and he looking especially downcast, to say the least. It was a real miracle that Techno hadn't picked up on the change in his scent and demeanor in the short time that Wilbur still lived with them before moving out temporarily. After all, he was the first to find out about the future arrival of Tommy. After Phil, obviously.