Hallucinations

Todoroki POV:

Great. Good job Shoto.
Starting off the day angering your "dad."
Ew. Dad?

"Hey da-!"
Absolutely fucking not

That is the cringiest shit I could call him other than father.
I call him that everyday.
I enter the shower thinking about how I'm going to leave this house alive. Afterall if going to die my father won't be the reason for it.

I wonder why water is like this? It's hot and cold just like me, physically (my quirk) and emotionally. To the world I'm just a emotionless, cold boy but if you let me show you how much I care, even though I keep telling myself I don't, you can see the fire burning inside my heart is welcoming even though it's hot and burns and can be dangerous, it isn't always.
I'm rambling.

Cringe.

After I finish, like the after taste of a sour candy, my wounds start to sting.
Remember the fire in my heart isn't always dangerous.

Key words: isn't always.
The excruciating pain is overwhelming, what is happening to me? Am I going to die? My vision start to blur. Now is not the time to pass out.

DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
Those words kept repeating themselves in my head. It's as if my conscience is speaking to me.
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
What's happening to me?
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
DON'T PASS OUT
SHOTO
Yes, conscience?
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
Well, I don't know....
DID YOU FIND YOUR REASON TO LIVE?
.........
WELL?
DID YOU!?
DID YOU?
DID YOU?
DID YOU?
DID YOU?

I'm....

DID YOU?

...bleeding..

DID YOU?

..It hurts...

DID YOU?

... stop..

DID YOU?

..STOP....

DID YOU?

...I SAID STOP!...

Huh.?
It was all a hallucination? But..... this has never happened before?
Am I going mad? Am I slowly dieing without realising? Whatever Shoto. You're hallucinating. It's all fake. Stop being such a bitch baby about it.

Ew..
...Cringe..?

How am I gonna get out of this house!?
My dad is fuming, to get to the the front door I need to walk past him and the backdoor is lo- huh? It's open? And it's got Natsuo's name written all other it. Thanks big bro, you're the best. I sprinted out of the door and start walking normally when I knew I wasn't visible.
"Hey sweetheart! Can we talk?"
I turn my head to see my mother walking next to me. What the fuck?
"You- You shouldn't be here.."
"I know. But I couldn't help but come see you to tell you this."
Tears started to form in my eyes. Seeing her walking next to me like this was something I never thought I'd see again. Her angelic white hair billowed in the wind and her eyes weren't like my "father's" they were the exact opposite.
Kind and sweet, like the moon at night guiding you through the dark.
"What is it?"
"Do you love yourself or are you just pretending?"
I stopped in my tracks. She was right, I am pretending.
Loving myself was difficult, especially with my "father's" words of "encouragement."

"How pathetic."
"You don't deserve to be my son"
"What's the point of training a worthless being like you?"

Yea, real encouraging old man.

Suddenly someone walked past and she was gone. The one person I cared about the most. Gone with the wind. Of course I was hallucinating. My mother probably hates me. I don't blame her. It's my fault she got sent to a mental hospital.

I'm so sorry

I'm so sorry

Please

Please, forgive me

..
Mother.