Chapter 31

A few more months had pasted by already and at any moment now Larota could have the baby that she is currently pregnant with.

Each of them was currently doing their own things at the moment.

Mikey and Amoly was currently skateboarding.

Donnie and Talena was currently in lab working on one of his invitations that he has been working on a lot here recently.

Leo and Venus was currently in the dojo meditating.

Raph was currently in the living room sitting down on the couch watching TV.

Larota was currently in her's and Raph's room laying down resting until all of a sudden she started feeling some pain from her pregnancy as after a few more minutes or so the pain got worse and her water broke.

Larota was going through a lot of pain.."RAPH!" Larota yelled from their room as she was still going through a lot of pain.

Raph was still in the living room watching TV as he then heard Larota  yell for him from their room and opened his eyes as he stopped meditating and got up and rushed to his and Larota's room.

Raph saw Larota on the floor as she was still in a lot of pain and was still going through a lot of pain.

"What happened!? You okay!?" Raph asked her as he was really worried about her.

"My water broke. No I'm not okay." Larota said to him as she noticed that he was really worried about her.

Raph picked her up and rushed her to the lab as Donnie and Talena was still in the lab at the time.

Donnie and Talena saw Raph come in the lab as he noticed that he was carrying Larota in his arms.

"What? What's wrong!? What happened!? Is she okay!?" Donnie asked Raph.

Larota was still going through a lot of pain.

"Her water broke."Raph said to Donnie and Talena.

Raph lays her down on the table.

The others Leo,Venus,Amoly,and Mikey heard Larota screaming in pain from the lab and was really worried about her especially her two siblings her sisters Venus,Amoly and Talena.

A few hours or so later on

The baby was eventually born as the baby was a baby girl that they named Rachael.

Raph was sitting down in a chair right next to Larota as he was holding their newborn daughter Rachael in his arms.

Larota was laying down resting as she was tired and worn out from giving birth to their newborn daughter Rachael as she noticed it and smiled weakly.