Fallen for the enemy

Background info: This one-shot is gonna be in another universe and Erica's a pretty flirty person who is also an extremely talented criminal, like the black cat for example. So obviously Ben and the other CIA agents are trying to get her and her team. They also already know each other because they used to be friends but followed different paths in life. They both had feelings for each other and you'll just have to read on to see if they still do.
______________________________

Ben's P.O.V

"Hale and her team have evaded capture again!"

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Our boss (aka principal) was a jerk...all the time. Especially when my team and I fail.

"How hard can it be to capture three teenage girls?!"

It was bad enough that he was always so moody and a jerk but now he was blaming us for not being able to catch three skilled thieves??

"Sir it's harder than you think! They are trained for this! It runs in their family so of course, it's gonna be hard! Plus, we're just agents in training!"

I didn't mean to say all that but it was good to finally get it off my chest.

"I didn't ask for excuses, Ripley. I asked for answers. I want Hale and the other two in our custody now!"

I discreetly rolled my eyes in annoyance. What an annoying jerk.

"So go get to work now!"

My team and I stood up and exited his office.

"You good, Ben?"

I looked over at Mike and gave him a tired expression.

"I'm so tired of chasing and chasing and chasing them and them getting away every single time! It's annoying!"

Mike shook his head in agreement and stayed quiet for a bit until he spoke again.

"I mean...if we're being honest here, Hale's sister can rob me anytime she wants."

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

"Mike, for real? We're supposed to catch them not fall in love with them!"

"Hmmm, you're talking like you're experiencing this as well..."

"What? Don't be dumb! Of course, I don't like her!"

"Ohhh so you do like one of them!"

"Mike I-lets just focus on catching them."

"Whatever you say, dude."

What was Mike thinking? How could he fall for a thief, especially one from that family? Their family is filled with nothing but backstabbing, cold, traitors who lure you in, and....the point is we're supposed to be doing our best to arrest them and he's over here falling in love with one of them! Hopefully, this doesn't become something serious to the point where he can't capture her. We need to capture them now.

~ A few days later ~

Nobody's P.O.V

B: "Zoe, do we have any updates on the Hales?"

Z: "Umm let me check."

She started typing and looked concentrated on what she was doing.

C: "Jeez why do you take so long Zoe?"

Z: "If I weren't busy right now I would smack you!"

B: "Guys, focus! They cannot keep escaping us!"