Intro/ Author's Note

This is an Au in which aether and lumine landed in teyvat prior to the archon war this is also before they where ever captured by the sustainers and still had their powers and awesome looking custom swords!

Im writing this rn during a power outage so sorry if it looks weird literally writing this on the notes app because google wont launch and the apple pages app is kinda weird on computer 😔

Also Lumine and Aether might be OOC (Out of character) because I have a head-cannon that they are actually pretty strict when they first arrive at worlds before they adjust and calm down / relax.

Also I cant look at the siblings and see anything but queer and ace sexual so no super spicy stuff!

This is slightly inspired by the fanfic "In midst the snow storm" by Fangirl78123 100% you should go read it if you like where this story is going!

(Warning I did tear up at some spots in their fanfic so yk its good)

(Man the wind is so fucking loud lmao I keep getting almost heart attacks man)

Anyway I hope you lot enjoy this fanfic as I once again spin my stupid ideas (Mostly fueled by listening to vocaloid while I write) into a somewhat cohesive story.

This is Author-san Spinning off to begin the writing of these first few chapters.

(Hopefully I don't go spinning into the ocean with how large of a storm that is happening outside 😩 Man the fucking house is shacking broo)