First day of summer break

First full on story! Enjoy!
💙
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

3rd person POV..
.
It was a tiring afternoon, a female, named Vanessa was just waking up. The past last weeks of school was restless. Not only have finishing final exams, but also finishing any other homework that she had missed, which wasn't a lot; but wasn't little either.

It took a bit of self courage, but she was able to get up from bed. Every high schooler knows the pain of waking up from a good nap. And it was certainly a pain is the ass to snap out of a relaxing dream. But the day seemed to got a little bit brighter when a ping from the group-chat popped up.

Another female, shorter then Vanessa, named Arianna; suggested they all went to the mall, and when she meant everybody, she meant the group of 4. It wouldn't be easy since another female named Lauren was usually busy; but she was going to try. Vanessa was confused yet excited.

She was happy that she still had her relationship with her friends all throughout the high school years, its was a blessing to her. It still surprised her that they all made it to Senior year. It was nerve racking at first but new things always have a calming and content side.

Vannessa had quite the style and clothing selection. All were either revealing, gothy, cosplayer-like, or a combination of the three.

She picked a simple, yet cold outfit. It was some fishnets along with some ripped jeans. A hot pink shirt combined with a green cardigan and 'topped' off with a strawberry themed bucket hat. Of course she brought a bag for her as-well, just incase she didn't want to hold something.

She grabbed a few extra 20 dollar bills and stuffed it in the bag. She knew how much Lauren and Anne liked to eat.
.
By the time she was driving, Arianna, or Ari in this matter, was spam calling the whole group chat. Furious that no body was answering her on where anybody is. Vanessa smiled at this, but almost in a sinister way. And, as almost any teenager does, she blasted the music, anime intros to be specific.

And when she finally gotten to the Mall, all of her friends were there but Anne. Another one of her friends, and so happens to be her crush. "VANESSA, HIII!!" They over-hyped kid-like teen yelled in the middle of the food court. Vanessa quickly greeted her and almost lectured Ari for spamming the group chat while she was driving. While Lauren, the kid-like teen, was whining for some food; Anne had arrived.

Strangely, Vanessa felt light and warm. Like any of her worries or problems have melted away. Vanessa was very familiar with the feeling. She had it since late Freshman year.

It never failed to make her happy, one of the feelings she didn't get as often as a lot of people do. She snapped back into the real world only to hear Ari and Lauren play-fighting. Ariana tried to keep Lauren put, but Lauren was getting even hungrier by the second.

Vanessa quickly looked at Anne when she started laughing, slightly looking down to her height. A slight blush slowly crawled onto her cheeks, but didn't escalate into a deep red, more of a soft baby pink. Anne wasn't really tall in fact, she was short. She'd say she was at least 3 inch shorter than Vanessa.

Though Vanessa had nothing to say as Lauren was the tallest of the group, standing around 5'8 it was especially embarrassing knowing that she was the youngest. She remembered how 'small' Lauren was in Freshman year.

She smiled at the thought, though Lauren was always taller then the four of them, even in 8th grade. She was happy not much things didn't really change, and she was glad. She isn't really fond of any 'change'.