Passion.

The muscles ripple under his white wife beater as he shoots the basketball straight through the hoop, not even touching the rim. I bite my lip as I stare at this beautiful hunk of eye candy. In my mind though, I am screaming, I cant beilive this crap! Of all the places I had to come to be a student teacher they sent me here! My hometown!

"Hey Kiva you want to play?" Offers my eye candy man. I smerk and shake my head.

"No wouldnt want to ruin your ego." Mikyle's eyes narrow slightly. "Acually I think it needs a little deflation let me go change into something more...exercise worthy."

"Is that a challange?" His voice is deep a rough.

I walk over to him and put my lips next to his ear. "It is." I whisper and bite his earlobe gently, shudders run through his entire body as I walk into the womens changing rooms.

When I came out all I see is him staring me up and down. Is he checking me out?

"What you looking at big boy?" I ask and walk over to him and he tosses me the ball.

"You. You get ball first." His eyes were still wandering up my mostly bare legs and stomach. I had changed into a sports bra and short shorts. I deicide to tourcher him even more and leg my waist length auburn hair down.

"Lets go."

(A/N: The video on the side is basicly what happened between them)

Princibles POV.

I watched them play and I knew he had found Kiva a long time ago. She was to young back then and he knew that but I'll be damned if he didnt want to use his control over her . Back then she was a firecracker with a long fuse that burned quickly.

They were meant. and I am going to help them get together like they are supposed to be.

Mikyle's James P.O.V.

I dont have any idea why Kiva's here. She was gone for so long and i didnt see her for years yet here she is my beautiful mate. I have missed her horribly.

We were done playing basketball when I dropped the ball. I grabbed her around the waist and three secounds bbefor my lips would have touched hers I hear a voice.

"If you kiss on school property when anyone can walk in I swear to god I will kill you both." It was Mrs. Enprive the princible.

My beautiful Kiva gasped and ran to the womens locker room. I cused.

"You know how impossible that might be...we havent mated yet or anything not even kissed."

"I know."

Kivas pov.

My face was red and my mind scattered as I change clothes. Were we about to kiss? Did I want it to happen? Yes yes I did. I wanted to feel his lips touch mine and feel his hands touch my body like they did on the basketball court.

Maybe Im loosing my mind. Mikyle used to be my teacher back in middle school so now that I'm older it just seems wrong...yet...it feels so right.

I walk out to the court again and Mikyle is standing against the fence he hasnt noticed me yet. Then my phone rang.

'I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad. buy all the things I never had-'

I dig through my purse to find it.

"John? Whats up?" I say shocked I would see him in like 5 minutes.

"I cant do the compitition." He just breaks it to me without saying even hi.

"WHAT!? WHY?" I scream at him.

"Jane just went into labor I'm sorry I cant leave her and the baby."

"John my whole career relieys on this compitition." I say softly and its true. If I dont get in top three my career is gone forever.

"I'm sorry." He hangs up and I start counting backwards from 100 and start pacing small circles.

Suddenly Mikyle is there .

"Who is John? What happened? Are you okay?" He asks quickly in a concerned voice.

i stare at him. "Can you dance at all?"

"What?" he asks confused.

"Can you dance at all?"

"I took a couple dance lessons why?"

He looked so confused.

"How fast of a learner are you?"

"Um I think Im a pretty fast learner."

"You wanna be my dance partner in the big compitition in 5 days?"