O N E

•••

                               •••

Third person POV:

"Y/N, 4 years ago, you have captured my heart by being who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate and understanding person I have ever known.

You have been my bestfriend through the good and bad. You have been the reason I smile and you have been the shoulder on which I cry on when I am sad.

I am not sure if a lifetime is enough to return all the things you have given to me but I promise to stay by your side forever to laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you.
I want to wake up early in the morning just to see your beautiful face, go on dates with you, play pillow fights, have late night movie dates, and many more.
I know in my heart that you are the only one for me.

So would you like to make me the happiest man on Wattpad and marry me?"

Jungkook and Y/N planned a date today.
They were at the beach, enjoying the cool breeze, talking about the random things when suddenly Jungkook kneeled down on one leg and started saying these sweet things.

Y/N was the most happiest person on the Earth when she realised that this was the moment she waited for. She had happy tears in her eyes and she couldn't wait to get married to Jungkook.

"YES." Y/N shouted.

Jungkook stood up and lifted her in the air while they both were laughing and screaming their lungs and happiness out.

"You know Jungkook, I waited for this moment like forever and I was about to propose you myself. I was so impatient!"

"Haha sorry love, I was waiting for the perfect timing. You know I love you and only you right?"

"Yeah I love myself too." She flicked her hair sassily and grinned.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead and ran away while laughing.

"Owww come back here right now you idiot!" Y/N screamed amd chased after him. This was how their date went.

They were both so in love that even words couldn't describe how much they love each other.

                             •••