S I X

•••

                               •••

Y/N POV:

I stepped into my office after a considerable amount of days. Everyone waves their hand at me as soon as they see me. I studied fashion design and have been quite successful at my job so far.

I have a close relationship with the director of the company. He is just like a father figure to me. I entered his cabin where he sat, looking through the documents. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Your face seems familiar to me," he exclaimed while laughing. I laughed knowing how much he likes to joke with me.

"It's been so many days Y/N." he hugs me and I hug him back.

"I have to tell you something very important." he suddenly became all serious. We pulled away from the hug and I just nodded my head as a sign for him to continue whatever he was saying.

"YOU GOT AN OFFER IN TO WORK IN ENGLAND Y/N!!!!" he screamed.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped down to the floor.

"WHAT?! REALLY?!?!"

"yeah, they loved your designs and wanted you to work for them. Don't force yourself Y/N, I know what happened to you and I understand if you don't want to work there. It's all in your hands." he ruffled my hair and smiled at me.

My eyes saddened at the mention of Jungkook. I sighed and gave him a small smile.

"Give me some time to think about it. I'll let you know once I take my decision."

"Okay Y/N" he smiled and I stepped out of his cabin to go towards my cabin to work on the designs I started before my life turned upside down. I tried to distract myself from thinking about Jungkook.

A few moments later...

It's already dark and it's time to go home. I get in the car and drove to get some food for Jungkook and me to eat at Jungkook's house. Technically, its my house too as they had asked me to move into their house years ago.

I arrived and got out of the car and went inside the house to see Jungkook laying on the couch watching a TV show. I smiled as I remember all the times we used to watch movies while cuddling together on the couch. But now I don't even know if that is possible anymore or not.

I smiled sadly and called out his name.

"Jungkook, let's eat, I bought some delicious food for us!" I said jovially.
But that happiness didn't last longer when he replied by saying that he didn't have any appetite and that he has already eaten outside with his friends.

I know that's an excuse because this has happened every time I tried to eat with him.

With my shoulders slumped and my head lowered, I dragged myself to the dining table to eat all by myself.

After dinner, I wished him a good night only to get silence as a response. I closed the door of my room and went to my study table. I took out my diary which I started years ago before Jungkook came into my life.

He was the light to my dark and lonely life. After Jungkook came, I stopped writing as I wasn't lonely anymore but after he lost his memories, this became a routine for me again.

I sat down and shared about my miserable life, then I did my daily routine and got ready for bed.

I lay down on the bed and think about the offer. Should I go? I mean I don't want to leave Jungkook here but he hates me and tells me to go away every time I come near him, it's like we are strangers who live under one roof.

He avoids me like a pest. Maybe I should just go away, he will be happy, and he probably won't even ask about me even if I didn't tell him anything about this. I think I'll accept the offer. It's for the better.

                               •••