Part 6

Adrien's Pov

I am still very anxious about bugaboo. Will she ever come back? The new ladybug is really nice and pretty and all but my bugaboo was still the best. I hope she recovers from the accident soon but who could be the new ladybug?

Flashback

Cat noir's Pov

Where is bugaboo? I guess I won't be able to handle this villan alone. I need help. Just then the villan shot a red laser and of course the cat inside me came out and started to play with it. The villan took the opportunity and shot me. Just then bugaboo appeared but she looked a little different. She had longer hair and more curves. She called out to me, "If you're done staring let's fight. " I blushed in embarrassment and got up, helping her to defeat the villan. After the fight I started shooting my questions at her like bullets. She answered them and told me about my lady's accident. Tears started to come in my eyes but she comforted me.

End of flashback

3rd person's Pov

All the students had settled down and were waiting for the teacher. After a while ms. Bustier arrived with a big smile. She announced, Dear Students We have a new student. Please treat him nicely. Come in dear, she said to the new student. In came Felix. Seeing Felix everyone had different thoughts and feelings but most of them were happy to have a new class mate. Felix introduced himself, "Good morning everyone I am Felix Graham Vanily Adrien's cousin. I hope we can be friends. Thank you." Miss Bustier then selected a seat for Felix." Felix, you can sit next to Bridgette. ", she said while smiling. She was trying to be as welcoming as possible. As soon as Felix heard the name he was startled. His eyes searched for her and then his eyes got a pleasant view of her raising hand but she didn't looked excited or even happy to see him. His heart started racing and his cheeks became pinkish. He slowly walked to the bench and sat beside her.
___________________________________________

*Soo how were your feelings for this chapter? *

*Just a reminder Bridgette is angry from Felix as he had rejected her and went away and never contacted her again. *