Part 9

Adrien's Pov

2 weeks.. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks..14 days..336 hours..20160 minutes..1209600 seconds. I feel so empty without her. I just wish I could she her.. Atleast once. Just once. I decided to talk to the new ladybug. Maybe she can tell me about her.

I was heading to school but bumped into Marinette. She was all red. I actually like her. A LOT. But I also love ladybug and she has like more the 60℅ of my heart while Mari has less than 40%. I am still confused between them. I snapped out of my thoughts as Marinette was about to go. Mari, I stopped her. She turned confused and waited for me to say but I was standing there like an idiot. Finally I came back to reality and just smiled like an idiot.. In LOVE, I finally asked to walk her home and she AGREED. I walked her home and headed to my home.

Mari's Pov

I was reading a book when I saw Bridgette getting ready. She was looking beautiful in a pink sweater like top and a short gray skirt with pink curvy lines on it as design going nice with gray long clothy boots.

She was so much more beautiful than me

She was so much more beautiful than me. She had longer hair, bigger eyes, more curves and was more confident than me. In comparison to her I was nothing but a ugly potato. I think I should stop being so negative. Bri came to me and asked if I too wanted to join her. She told me Zoe invited her for movies. I agreed as I didn't had any other plans. I dressed simple so that I won't have problems.

The movie we were about to watch was Maleficent

The movie we were about to watch was Maleficent. It was nice and I got to know the villan's side story which many people don't know and attack the villan. I wonder if hawkie also has any such sad story. Aish I guess the movie affected me too much.

Adrien's Pov

I transformed and head for the eiffel Tower. I waited there for the new superheroine who could answer my questions which were killing me.
Then after a few mins she landed there and gave me her signature smile. L-Ladybug, I half whispered half spoke. It felt weird calling someone else "ladybug". She turned to me and I finally asked the question which was haunting me since ages. Where is my lady? Is she fine? When is she coming back? I shot my questions like arrows. She took a deep breath and replied my question with a " No and Never" What do u mean? I asked confused. Tears started coming in my eyes.. She then told me something I would never like to hear, You see her after that accident minibug won't be able to walk..ever. The tears which I was holding came down flowing. I wished it was me instead of her. I want to meet her, I kinda demanded. You can't. First of all she won't like u knowing her identity mister maybe she won't like her partner seeing her in such condition, the new ladybug tried to explain. I have a different idea, I spoke in a husky voice.
__________________________________________

*Hello there dear reader hope you liked the chapter. Stay tuned ❤*