Part 4 - The Hole Is Dangerous

- It's leading into the hole, TSC says.
They had followed the carrot bites and it led them to the hole, into the hole. Something or someone must have come from the hole and kidnapped Reuben.
- What should we do? Blue asks.
- Search for Reuben in that hole, Red replies, still crying but this time angry tears.
- It's too dangerous, Green says.
- But Reuben is there! Someone is coming into the computer! What if something else happens?! Red yells at him.
- Red, calm down, we will find Reuben.. TSC says as he lays a comforting hand on his shoulder.
- But Red has a point, what if something happens to us? Yellow interpose.
They all look at each other with a worried face. It could happen again.
- Both are right, it can happen again but it's too dangerous to go in there.. TSC replies.
- Let's throw something in it and see what happens, Blue suggests.
They try Blue's idea and throw an old file Alan didn't need anymore to see how it goes. But all that happened was that it flew into the hole. No electric buzzes or anything like that.
- Maybe it isn't that dangerous, Yellow says after  studying the hole carefully.
- Maybe, but we still shouldn't go in there.. TSC replies.
- Someone could stand and watch? Blue suggests.
- Then I want to, I'll kick their ass for whatever they could have done to Reuben, Red says while clenching his fists.
- Red, you are drained from all the crying, you need to rest, I can stand and watch, Green says.