13

(This will be focus on Yoongi and Yeosang date with Jungkook, this is the last chapter)

It's been three ish months since Jungkook surgery, he is heal.

"Appa? Dad? Is Jungkook well enough to come with on my date with Yeosang?" Yoongi ask his parents who was in the living room.

Jin smile. "Yes he is, is Yeosang on his way here?" Namjoon ask. "Yes, I'm taking him to a restaurant then Yeosang is taking us to a store to spoil Jungkook" Yoongi said. "That's nice, he didn't have too" Jin said. "Yea, but he wants to because apparently he cuter than I am" Yoongi pouted. "He is Yoon, and this is one of his thing you promise to do with him" Namjoon patted his back. "Go get him ready" Namjoon added as Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi walk to Jungkook room.

He was on his bed, reading comics books that his twin brothers gift him since they are about superhero.

Sunny and Hoseok made these cute bunnies design made out of cloth around the room.

"Kook, you need to get ready. Yeosang is on his way" Yoongi told Jungkook who immediately sat up.

"Sangie say I can wear my oneies! My bunny one!" Jungkook squeal, taking his shirt off and pants off with Yoongi help.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the scar, he got his stitches out also three months ago. Now it's a scar.

"Wait, I need to change your diaper!" Yoongi pause him. He quickly change Jungkook diaper into a new one since he remember his appa telling him to change his diaper before they leave.

He place one of Jungkook underwear over the diaper, they do that so Jungkook can still feel like the other boys.

"There you go, a little bun who need carrots for snacks and banana milks" Yoongi boop Jungkook nose while pulling the hood on.

A little white bunny hop away

"Dad have the snacks ready, I'm going to pack your bags" Jungkook nodded and hop away.

Yoongi started helping more with his brothers even Jungkook.

----

"Do I look okay?" Yoongi ask his brother Hoseok. "Dude, I'm jealous of you. You're so handsome and the outfit chose today is a masterpiece" Hoseok commented making Yoongi shy.

*knock knock*

Jungkook went ahead to open the door because he knows it's Yeosang.

"Sangie!" Jungkook hug him and let just say Yoongi drop his mouth.

"W-wow you're so pretty" Yoongi curse at himself for stuttering.

(For Yoongi, without the mask, hat and earbuds and bag too)

"You have a scar too!" Jungkook pointed his eye. Yoongi was about to say something because he knows Yeosang is little self-conscious about his birth mark.

"It's like a scar but not really kook, you see it's a birth mark. I was born with it" Yeosang bend down on his knees, letting Jungkook touch it. "Wow, it's cool and pretty on you!" Jungkook gasp. "It's very, u-you-unquie!" Jungkook prounce the word. "Aw thank you, that so sweet" Yeosang hug him.

"Yoongi, did you pack extra clothes for Jungkook just in case?" Jin ask. "Yes app" Yoongi.

------

Yeosang dad had drop them off at the restaurant.

"It's our favorite restaurant!" Yeosang gasp and they went inside. They waited till someone got them.

"This is the best view right here" the waitress pointed a booth seating area with a ocean view.

"Wow thank you!" Yeosang bow, having Jungkook go in the booth first than him

"Wow thank you!" Yeosang bow, having Jungkook go in the booth first than him. Yoongi sat at the other booth with the bags.

"What kind of drinks can I get you three?" The waitress ask. "Do you have banana milk?" Jungkook ask. "Unfortunately no, but we have chocolate milk" the waitress told him. "I want one please!" The waitress wrote it down. "I'll have a coke and sprite for him" Yoongi answer for himself and his boyfriend.

"Okay, someone or I will be back to take your orders and drinks" the waitress tell them.

"Now Kookie, don't stick your arms out, there bikers like to ride there bike" Yoongi warn him. The restaurant was by a beach, a beautiful beach.

"Here" Yoongi hand him a iPad to keep him busy while he look for something for Jungkook to eat.

"Kitten, on the kid meals there is a steak strips with steak fires, I think Jungkook would like that" Yeosang suggest. "Let see, Jungkook do you want this?" Yoongi pointed out for him. "Yes please" Jungkook said as he went back to the iPad.

"I'm going to spaghetti with meatballs" Yeosang chosen. "I'll get the same" Yoongi smile.

---

After the dinner at the restaurant, Yeosang dad pick them up and took them to the toy store in the town they live.

Jungkook was still in his bunny oneies, holding Yoongi and Yeosang hand.

"Now Jungkook, you can get only 15 items because your brother is 15" Jungkook nodded as Yeosang told him. "Only 40 dollars" Yeosang hand Yoongi some money.

"Okay, come one Kook" The couple show Jungkook around. He was a little unsure to spend the money but Yeosang told him why.

Jungkook pick out two small Lego boxes, a Minecraft Dophiln plus along with creeper and enderman, some toys to play with and some more.

"Thank you Sangie!" Jungkook hug him while Yoongi place the bag of goodies in the backpack. "Your welcome, and now if you brother is ever mean to you let me know and I will beat his butt up" Jungkook giggles when Yeosang said this.

----

They were home now, Yeosang is staying a little longer to play with Jungkook because he ask him than Yoongi ask his parents who said yes if his parents was okay with it.

"Yoongi is a kitten like you say! And we have to catch him!" Jungkook swung his play net around, placing on his head.

Everything was perfect now.

The end

This is the last chapter, if you not read the last chapter author note, read it and explain why.

Bye and I love you guys!