Part 1

"Brittz get up it's time to prepare now or else you'll Be late" Mom,Leila called me while cooking "Ok,Mom Just a minute and i'll be there to eat" i answered while getting up and rushing to the bathroom to get freshen up.When i'm done i walk into my closet and get dress the design of my dress is floral brown , after getting dressed i brush my long highlighted wavy hair. I grab my bag and run downstairs ,"Hi,Goodmorning mom" i said to my mom while smiling "Dear why are you so Happy?"my mom questioned me "Uhm, because it's first day of school and i will meet new friends?" i answered mom. I started eating and when i'm done i said 'Goodbye' to mom and ride our school bus i go inside and see some students looking at me like i'm a devil . I'm just standing here because nobody wants to share their space until we came in our school . I ran exiting the school bus, i walked inside to find my room i don't care to those people who are judging my appearance now all i need is to find my room before it's too late . I already find my room and walk inside there are some students throwing papers to each other and some are just applying make-ups,sleeping and chit-chatting . When they look at me i feel nervous and now i'm sweating .

"Look who's here" said the girl with blonde hair and wearing short skirt and red Sleeveless .

"The nerd" said the boy with blue eyes and brown hair.

"What's your name Little nerd?" said the girl with blonde hair again .

"Uh, Hello my name is Brittany Scoff nice to meet you all" i said while smiling nervously .
"Don't you think that you're ugly? By the way my name is Betty and I'm the richest and prettiest girl in this school!" she said proudly raising her left eyebrow .
The teacher came in and we all sit down I'm sitting beside of a boy that is sleeping . I poke him to wake him up ,then he lift up his head and rub his eyes .
"The teacher is here , standup now or else you'll got to detention room" I said to him .
"Oh,sorry I didn't know" he answered.
"Sit down class no need to greet because we have 10 minutes here in school the teachers will have meeting today for the upcoming biggest Party on Wednesday so you need to go home after this" our teacher said .
"But ma'am this is first day of school and we will have a big party on Wednesday ? How weird" Betty questioned .
"Because on Wednesday is the principal's Birthday and she wants to celebrate it here" Teacher said
"Omg , that's great so now I can go to Zack's House Bye" Betty said cheerfully .
When the bells ring all of the students left our room and I'm the only one here ,
"Hi,What's your name?"said the voice at the back .
Actually I'm not the only one there is another one here .
"I'm Brittany Gardner but you can call me Brettz , and your name is?"I said to him .
"I'm Ken Scoff ,nice to meet you"he said smiling .
"Scoff , like the scoff of this school?"I a mm Questioned him .
"Yes, but i'm not the son of the owner of this school , i'm just the cousin of Zack Scoff the son of the owner of this school" he said .
"Oh , Ok i'm sorry but I need to go because mom is waiting for me, nice to meet you again" I said .
"Wait, you want some ride?" He asked .
"Uhm, no thanks because I live in Panopio Street" I answered
"My house is there too" he said .
"Oh, OK come on" I said laughing .
.
.Hey guys I hope you Enjoy this Part ❤ What can you say about it ?
Pls. Like if you like Ylabeu All Muah Xx .