Part 2

Brittany POV.
Wednesday

*Riiing* recess time
"Class when you go home later come back here at 7:30 pm to those who want to join the party , Ok bye" Our teacher said leaving the room.
"Brittany" someone called me.
I look back and saw Ken
"Why?" I questioned him
"Would you mind if i join you eating in canteen?" Ken questioned.
"No" i said smiling .
"Ok,thanks come on" Ken said.
We walk to tha canteen and sit on an empty table.
"What do you want to eat?"Ken asked.
"I want burger and Pie"i answered.
"Ok, Just wait here" he said and walk.
After 6 minutes ken is here.
"Here's your Food,Grandma" he said smirking .
I raised my Left eyebrow and said"Stop calling me that you're so bad".
"Hahaha,sorry i didn't mean that"he said .
Is this man crazy what is he talking about ? Then suddenly i see a Boy with blue eyes ang Blonde hair with hot Body walking towards us.
"Hey,Ken What's Up?"ask the boy.
"Hey, bro Why are you absent yesterday?"Ken asked the boy .
"Because I have a date yesterday"he answered.
The boy look at me and said"Who's this girl? is she your new girlfriend?".
"Uhm,no she is Brittany our classmate and my friend"Ken answered.
"Oh, She is cute huh" The boy said smirking devilish.
"By the way Brittz this is Zack Scoff my cousin" ken said and i feel shy.
"Uhm, H-hi nice to meet you"I said nervously.
"Don't be nervous i'm not going to bite you" zack said while bursting in laugh .
"Uhm ' Excuse me i'm going to the restroom" I said to them.
then I walk away to them and go into the restroom. 'Zack Scoff the son of the way owner of this school is talking to me?' I said to myself.
Well actually he's kinda cute and I like him , Wait what ! I-like-him ? What am I thinking stupid you Brittz stop this .
I walk out and headed in our classroom and there Zack and ken sitting and chit-chatting .
"Uhm, excuse me Mr.Zack i'm sitting here"I said.
Zack look at me and walk towards me now we are so close , he leans forward and whisper "Now, this is my chair" .
I push him and my hands are on my hips "Mr.Zack I know that this school is yours but It doesn't mean that you can get all you want!" I said angrily.
All the students are looking at us .
"Excuse me , Grandma don't shout" he said while bursting a laugh.
All the students laugh too . I feel shy and hurt I ran outside and *Boom* I fell on the floor . I look up and saw Betty , she looks like super angry like a mad bear .
"Hey,nerd what the?!!" She said angrily .
"Oh, i'm really really sorry I didn't expect that please excuse me" I said and get up when I was about to walk Betty's friends stop me and hold my arms. "Let go of me" I said like I want to cry .
"Why,because you're scared?"she said madly .
All the students looking at me and laughing , they are not helping me because Betty is the Bad girl here in school and wealthy girl also.
"Girls,hold her tight"Betty said.
"Please don't do this to me"i said while crying . Tears is falling on my cheeks .
Betty started slapping me i'm so shocked i didn't expect that . My right cheek starts to redden and it feel so hurt .
"Do you like that?"Let's try another again" she said happily . She lift her left hand . I look at the floor and cry and cry and cry . When i look up i saw Zack holding betty's hand .
"Z-zack"betty said Shockily.
"And what do you think you're doing?"Zack asked betty.
"Zack this nerd is flirting with you" betty said sobbing fakely.
"You know that i love you so much betty, You don't need to do this"Zack said trying to make betty calm.
I standup and ran on the hallway i don't care where am i going i just need to be alone.
.
.HI GUYS You know Ylabeu All .
Like if like . Wait for the next part. Chuchu Bells.